. 。๏ʚ❶̣̣̣❾̣̣̣ɞ๏。.

'Pic ain't mine, credits to @edogiwii on Twitter.

♪~And make the forest turn to wine~♪

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

She threaded deeper into the forest, trotting away from the threshold. Letting the trail of ever-lit torches lead the female to her usual trading spot.

No, she didn't come here today to slay innocent piglins, that's wrong. And would be a waste of energy and good trades.

Killing them all and not wasting gold is also an option, but then again they are living creatures with families too. Taking away a loved one from them would be incorrect. A sin.

She's not cold-blooded, she's a hybrid. [What the fuck are you saying Naky.]

For something that's called and described as hell by other people, this place is beautiful and somewhat calming. It's a very lovely place if you'd exclude the harmful mobs that is. 

The sound of crimson grass crunching and hot lava bubbling joined in her peaceful walk. The ever so silent atmosphere was broken by a shriek, just kidding.

She could hear the faint noises of the piglins, their grunts growing louder as she nears her supposed destination.

The smile that she didn't know formed on her lips, grew wider as she takes in the sight of the pigmen in a noisy cluster. They were probably conversing with each other.

Their lively little hoard grew to a stop, silence spreading around them as the female neared. In a second the cheerful mobs' demeanor shifted hostility shown in their features as their weapon was drawn out.

Crossbow loaded and ready to fire at any given moment, a golden blade unsheathed and ready to slice, a golden axe flying towards her.

'Oh.'

She jumped to the nearby tree, grabbing onto the branch with one hand as the other waved at the cluster of mobs. 'Jeez, still aggressive as ever.'

"Hello, I come in peace." Y/N smiled sheepishly at the angry mob. She lets go of the branch her petite figure barely touching the ground as an arrow was shot towards her.

'They're a bit too protective today.'

It made her hop up to the tree again, both hands tightly gripping at it as she hoisted herself up and sat on the branch.

Feet dangled down the air as her eyes scanned through the drift. Her e/c orbs meeting white doe ones. A child.

How would you react to this?

A. 'Oh, how adorable.'

B. 'AwWwWwWwWwWwW!'

C. 'THEY'RE SO FUCKING CUTE WITH THOSE BRIGHT EYES AND, I COULD JUST SQUISH—'

"I only came to trade with you all, no harm is to come to anyone." she spoke as if the group could understand her, maybe they could or not, either way, she wouldn't know. Y/N slithered a hand in her bag, fingers searching for the smooth texture of the ingot.

Her fingers tighten as she grabs the material, raising her arms in surrender as the piglins aim their weapons at her. Their eyes now focus on the bar in her hand, eyes glinting with greed.

She grins, tossing the golden ingot somewhere beneath her feet making the piglins flick to the falling object, running at a rushful pace as their hands greedily try to get a grip on the gold.