•CHAPTER 29•

You were off to the destination for the meeting which was probably organized by that soo rin who don't have anything else to do rather than luring other men towards her. You wouldn't be going if the meeting was with someone else and instead would let him go alone, but this time, you were ready to protect your man from the dirty eyes of another woman.

The location was of a hotel near Seobin beach, and that was something weird af for you as this is supposed to be an official meeting, not a dinner date to be precise. You had reached the desired place earlier than you expected, and observing the view of the sky, it was almost sunset as your wrist watch read 5:35 pm.

Parking your car in the huge parking lot, you walked over to the receptionist with your small handbag. "Good evening Mrs.Kim" she greeted you politely, bowing as you did the same to the with a slight smile. "Hello, how have you all been?" You asked to not be too direct with your words as the other workers near you greeted as well.

"Everything's going well mam, our manager talks a lot about you and Mr kim , we are thankful for your support in establishing this hotel."

"Ah no need to thanks, it's alright. By the way may I know the room number taehyung has booked?" You asked as you were running out of time and also impatient thinking that your man is alone with some flirt. "Yeah sure, it is room number 213. You can take the elevator to get the second floor, and here is the card" she handed you the metallic card and you took it gently before bowing for the last time and getting inside the elevator.

It was a five minute time span from the elevator to the second floor. The ting sound echoed through your ears, and the glass doors opened for you to get out. Heading at the room number 213, you had scanned your card at the little monitor placed beside the door, and it automatically opened with the machinery sound.

The big, spacious, area had you sigh in utmost disbelief. There was no need of booking a big ass room for a damn meeting, its not like he's going to make you stay over for a night.

You looked around to get a nice glance of the room, but your eyes halted at a certain spot on the dressing table, you walked closer to the mirror finding a sticky note there. 'The meeting will be held in the backyard near the beach, you can please come over.'

"The heck?" You groaned angrily before tearing the paper and throwing it in the drawer purposely instead of the dustbin. You were sure this was soorin's  plan as well because taehyung probably wouldn't set up a damn meeting in the backyard when this hotel has tons of meeting rooms.

You sighed but looked at your reflection in the mirror, humming in satisfaction of your comely look. You didn't decided to dress up in a tight black dress to show off your curves, but knowing that some another woman would be all dressed up in a slutty way, you wanted to make her jealous because you knew that taehyung don't dares to look at someone else with you being around him.

Putting on some slight touch up to your almost perfect face, you made your way to the elevator once again because you needed to get down as the backyard can't be on the second floor of course.

As you got outside, the sky was darker than before and all you could worry was that how you will be able to do all this at late night? Soft breeze was blowing, giving your bare arms and legs a chill with the touch of its coldness on your warm skin. Your opened hairs blowed in sync with the direction of the wind, giving you all the main lead of a romantic movie vibes...

You were walking with slightly fast steps, but then only, something softly hit your feets, making you trip and stumble on your steps, but not too harsh to fall on your face, thankfully. "Auh.." you slightly hissed but looked down on the ground to look for the thing on which you stumbled upon, but your eyebrows twitched together finding something you didn't expected to be here on the ground.