The End of The First Term

The Same Day
Class 3-E
After lunch break
(Y/N) POV

Koro-sensei: Now then, you all had excellent results. There were 5 subjects plus the composite score for 6 chances. And you took the top spot in 4 of them. How about we begin the assassination effort without delay? The 4 who ranked #1, go ahead and take whichever tentacle you'd like.

Terasaka: Oi, hold up there, octopus. There weren't just four people who hit #1 in the five subjects.

He said as he and his gang approached Koro-sensei.

Koro-sensei: There were, though, Terasaka-kun. When you combine the results of Japanese Lit, English, Science, Social Studies, and Math, you get...

Terasaka: Hah? You missed one, dumbass.

Sugino: Now that he mentioned it, how's your Home EC score, Araumi-kun?

Me: 50. The questions were difficult.

Koro-sensei: Hold on a second!! Home Economics is a secondary subject, you know! How could you four only take something like this seriously enough to get a perfect score!!

Terasaka: Nobody said which 5 subjects we were talking about. And the fact that we four surpassed Araumi is praiseworthy, don't you think?

Hazama: Kukuku, the whole class was fine with the idea.

Chiba:*looks at Karma* Go on and tell him, Karma.

Karma smirked.

Karma:*smirks* Isn't it a bit rude to say Home Economics is secondary, Koro-sensei? It's said to be the greatest among the 5 subjects, you know?

Me: And the fact that I am still alive when my parents went on business trips is the living proof of that statement.

Almost everyone: That's right, sensei! You better keep your promise!! Home Economics is the most important subject, and 4 people got the top spot in it!! That's a total of 8 tentacles!!

Koro-sensei: 8 of them?! EEEEK!!

Isogai:*raisee hand* Also, I talked it over with everyone, and we'd like to be allowed to use the "loot" from our wager in this assassination as well.

A few days later
Main Building
(Y/N) POV

Terasaka: Oho~ Finally shown your face have you, oh great and powerful Student Council President?

Asano: I assume you have some business with me. However, with the closing ceremony preparations, I don't have time to waste on Class E.