𝟐𝟐. lost and found

WHITE FLAG

chapter twenty-two : lost and found
{ season two - episode seven }

chapter twenty-two : lost and found{ season two - episode seven }

NERVOUSNESS WAS PRESENT in Glenn's expression. After Maggie had whispered something into his ear, he seemed more hesitant to walk over to the youngest Schmidt girl. He ended up doing it anyway, Maggie directly behind him.

Kloe took a deep breath as she waited for the two to come over. Eventually they did and she looked up at both of them and asked, "How was story time?"

Glenn and Maggie both shared a glance before staring back down at the younger brunette. Glenn parted his lips to speak, "You heard?"

She inhaled and nodded, "Mhm. I still miss your cap." The two chuckled while Kloe made room for them to sit beside her and patted on the rough wood, "Come sit." They nodded and sat down, smiling widely. "You two are in a good mood. Even though you just had a small argument or whatever it was."

"No, it was just Glenn pointing out all the facts," Maggie corrected, taking a deep breath before continuing, "I'm sorry, Klo. I've been acting like a jerk to the two of you and I'm sorry for that."

Kloe shook her head, "Don't be sorry. You were just worried."

"Hey, Glenn," Maggie averted her gaze to Glenn, who looked up instantly with a look of inquiry present on his face, "Sorry for ruining your cap."

Kloe heard faint rattling from behind the three, causing her to turn around. She noticed Patricia, Beth and Carl playing something on a small square table. Were they there the whole time? She didn't know. Not that it mattered.

She faced back to the two others and Glenn had stayed silent the whole time. Kloe stared at him and he had put Dale's fishing hat back on. "I still can't get used to you wearing that. It's definitely not a good Glenn look," she laughed, extending her arm out to pat the top of the boy's head.

He laughed back, relinquishing the hat from his head, revealing his jet black hair which Kloe adored. Maggie grinned along with her friend, "She's right, you look like you should be in line for the early bird special. Go get your cap. I'll go wash it for you, okay?"

Kloe's head shot over to Andrea and T-Dog, who were both walking side-by-side and had their eyes set on Glenn and Kloe. She tapped Glenn's shoulder and pointed over to the two and immediately arose to his feet. He extended out his hand and she took it gratefully.

"Do you know what's going on?" T-Dog asked as Kloe steadied herself.

"Where is everyone?" Andrea then inquired, waiting for Glenn and Kloe to answer.

"You haven't seen Rick?" Glenn questioned back, even more confused than the other two. Kloe was confused, too.

T-Dog shrugged and parted his lips to speak, but Andrea beat him to it. "He went off with Hershel. We were supposed to leave a couple hours ago," she answered, a strong frown present on her looks.