48

"So what the heck do I need to do?" I raised an eyebrow tiredly at Sir Seth

"Well, you have to go on a date..with Lykos." 

I cringed and flipped to the other side of the sofa where I couldn't see him. We are currently at the company after practicing a few lines for the memory scene in the movie with Viktor. 

"I'm still in a wheelchair but I have to go on a date? That's stupid. I really hate this company and that bald-headed idiot that I call Boss."

"You know what? What if I get myself fired? That sounds like a great idea *contemplating*...Yeah, I should totally do that." I nodded my head.

"You want to get fired? ...Well, I'm going to be the one who will hire you after you leave here so, go for it." He shrugged.

"Seriously you'd let me?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"..Can we go back home before I go to my date?"

"Of course." He smiled.

"*evil laugh* Now, I can't wait for that date." 

.

.

.

-Third Person's POV-

The guy's sent Devereux's secretary to the location site where Aera and Lykos would be going to date. He was parked in front of the cafe where they were supposed to meet. He saw Lykos waiting in the entrance and hidden paparazzi that were clearly staged to be there.

Soon the wait was over when a white 2016 BMW X Power M, G-Power Typhoon parked. A ramp was extended out and an electric wheelchair was slowly going down with Aera, wearing a blue confused monster onesie and black shades, while slouching on the wheelchair. 

One of her better legs that was still in a cast, she folded it and the other was hanging down

One of her better legs that was still in a cast, she folded it and the other was hanging down. She had a chocolate wafer stick on her mouth and when the wheelchair made to the ground, she spun it around for a solid 1.5 minutes. She acted like the chocolate wafer stick was a cigarette and pretended to puff it out. But when she did puff it out, came out white powder. The secretary caught it all on his phone.

A loud snort came out from one of the paparazzi that couldn't bear to take further photos.

She showed her hair and it was tied in a very, literally messy, bun. It looked as if it was in a knot. She had a bulky gold chain around her neck that said 'bling'. When she saw the paparazzi, she event sent them a flying kiss.

Lykos had a stupefied expression on his face. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Aera approached him and waved her choco stick. She nudged him with her cast foot and pushed him inside the cafe.

The secretary got out of his car but he sent the video to Devereux.

When Devereux opened up his phone, he choked on the coffee he was drinking and some even went through his nose.

Back to Aera, after she ordered food, Lykos started with an idle chat. She was blatantly ignoring him, going as far as picking her ear and saying, "Ah this nail hits the spot.' She yawned, way too loudly while staring blankly at Lykos.

Her eyes keep dropping and opening up, she looked as if she didn't sleep for days on this date. She made sure her make-up artist made her look like she had eye-bags.

"Hey, you wanna know my favorite childhood song?" Aera asked Lykos.

"Oh, of course!" He smiled.

"You see when I was 7 years old, I had to study in the Philippines for a year because of my father's business. So it went like this, *ehem* I love you, you love me.." Lykos then blushed when Aera made a pause.

"Let's go out and KILL barney. With a BIG shotgun then Barney's on the floor. NO MORE PURPLE DINOSAUR." She sang happily.

(A/n: Fun fact, I live in the Philippines and yes, we do sing this back when I was in Elementary. But our version was more..gruesome? So I omitted some words we used to use. Why did we sing it this way? Not sure but at the time, it was fun. I swear I'm sane!)

The secretary covered his mouth to prevent himself from being heard. He was crying from stopping his laughter. A tear dropped down from his cheek, meanwhile, Seth was at the side with a proud face.

Why were they laughing? Well, Lykos was drinking coffee while Aera was singing and he choked on it and like Devereux, it went out through his nose while the paparazzi secretly took photos.

"*choking sounds* T-That's a p-p-pretty interesting s-song. Excuse me for a moment." He then stood up and headed for the men's room.

Aera slouched on her wheelchair and raised her orange juice to the paparazzi, "A toast." She smiled and chugged it down.

She put down her shades that were up in her hair and took out her Nintendo switch and proceeded to continue playing Animal Crossing.

When Lykos came back out he asked to go walk with Aera out to the nearby park.

"You want me to walk?? How could you-" She faked offend.

"N-no! I meant- you want to stroll in the park!"

"You want me to get up from my wheelchair?! *gasp* I didn't know you were such an animal!" 

"NO! UGH Nevermind, do you want to order anything else?"

"Sure..oops, I left my wallet." She faked a pout.

"I'll pay for it, I'm sure a cute woman like you wouldn't have a large appetite anyways." 

"Actually no, I'd like to have the clubhouse sandwich in A and B then I'd like to have a triple chocolate shake, and a bubble gum surprise, Waffle Smores sounds amazing, and lastly A double mango flip, strawberry coated, chocolate delight with caramel drizzle deluxe parfait. Thank you!"

Lykos stared at her in disbelief and after a few minutes slowly her orders came, The thing with Aera, she actually hasn't eaten even the nights before dinner. So she managed to devour each and every single one of her orders. She ended by wiping her mouth elegantly with a napkin.

"That was delicious, Thank you." She giggle-snorted,

"R-Right.."

To be Continued . . .