Chapter 4

Barry Allen pov

So while running away after saving grandpa hair, I was thinking if there was any way to get off this floating island- city something.... whatever it is that I'm on and apparently I did.

There was like a really big jet, probably the biggest jet I have ever seen and hey! Why not go there the owners of it were getting all the people off this place.

But I still have to take my suit off so now I just need to find some clothes before I do that since I don't have any.

So I started walking- well more like running around looking for some clothes or littarly anything that I can wear. It took me some time but this is a city so there's obviously a clothes shop over here. So I looked around the outfits and apparently found some casual clothes. A jeans pants and red T-shirt. I took my suit off, went and put my new clothes on in Flash Time. I didn't know what to do with my suit so I probably have to hold it with me the whole time but luckily, as I was about to run out the door, I saw a bag to put my suit in so obviously did. Yes this is stealing but don't worry cause no one will know, I am on a floating city after all.

I finally went into the jet one and for all but while running on the way here I helped the heroes by destroying some robots while running but I'm just happy I finally made it here. But I have to admit there are a lot of people in here.

So I looked around not knowing where to sit but in the end, I ended up sitting on a chair next to an old man. But wait a second..... I know that guy..... is that- THAT'S STAN LEE! He's really famous for creating superhero comics on my earth. I'm such a big fan of him! Good thing I chose this seat.

After some time of waiting for more civilians to come up here for protection, I saw the same kid that Jeremy Renner saved. The kid started walking towards me.

"Can you please help me find my parents?" the little boy asked me.

Obviously I was. I just hope his parents are still alive. I ended up replying with "Of course. What's your name?"

"My name's Henry" he replied.

As a smile went up my face at his name reminding me of my dad, I responded with this: "Nice name Henry, now let's find your parents." before standing up and helping him by looking around.

Henry unexpectedly let go of my hand and happily ran to a couple screaming: "Mommy! Daddy!"

CAITLIN?! RONNIE?! His parents are the doppelgangers of Caitlin and Ronnie.... I was so happy and speechless when I saw this. And I'm really grateful for seeing Ronnie again since he's you know..... dead.

"Oh Henry!" Caitlin said hugging Henry and him hugging her back.

"Mommy, Daddy, this man helped me find you." he told his parents.

"Thank you so much sir" said Ronnie.

Smiling, I replied: "You're welcome."

Man I'm almost gonna tear up. I then went back to my seat next to Stan Lee after them thanking me. Never thought this would come to my surprise. Maybe this earth is not as bad as I thought.

After a few hours of waiting, the heroes went in the jet and it started flying far from the city. FINALLY I'm gonna get off of here.

Some time later:

The jet finally arrived to New York. I got off of it and started looking around this earth's New York.

This New York is really really different than the one on my earth.

But the thing that caught my eye the most is the big tower with the letter "A" on it. Like seriously what is that? But the tower does look good. So I asked a random man that was walking normally next to me about it and he said that it was the "Avengers tower" before looking at me weirdly because of me not knowing what it is and then continued his way.

I mean I can't blame him. I am from a whole other earth after all.

I didn't have any money or house or anything. I don't even know how to come back to my earth. And I don't know anything about this earth. How am I gonna survive again?

Some days later:

After a few days I got to know about this earth. I even learned about those heroes like Ironman and Captain America and all the others. Well actually I learned that from the toys that they make for the kids. So I just know about their real names but not really how they look like. I mean the ones without a mask, I didn't know how those looked like.

Well anyway I went to a park and sat alone and hungry on of the benches.

I haven't eaten anything in days. I can't even sleep normally since my bed is littarly random places. Pretty sure that today, my bed is gonna be this bench.

Some hours later:

I got up and to go on a walk and I accidentally bumped into a woman. "Uum... Sorry miss or missis" I said.

She didn't reply, she just looked at me weirdly and I realized that she was touching my hand. Her eyes turned red and there was red colored magic coming out of her hand.

But wait- I regonise her! She was one of the heroes that were fighting the robots! She was that witch in the emo costume!

Was having vibes like Cisco does or maybe reading my mind I don't know but she was doing something to me.

I let go of her hand and ran at normal human speed as fast as I could worriedly so no-one will see me with superpowers. Specially her.

I was able to run away from her cause she wasn't running after me but instead, she was looking at me weirdly with a maybe confused expression I can't really tell.

I kept running until I lost her and when I did lose her, I ended up in front of a restaurant looking at the food. Oh how hungry I was! I have to figure out a way to get money and eat or else I'll pass out like speedsters normally do if they don't eat a lot.

End of pov
______________________________