Onwards!

Hello everyone! It was been six or so years since Covered in Ink was first published on Wattpad, and a lot has changed in my life.

I was gone from Wattpad for quite a few years, but I am back and writing again. The original Covered in Ink will remain on Wattpad for the time being, and it will stay as it is. In the future I may correct grammatical mistakes and errors with punctuation, but the story won't change content-wise.

What I am doing, as a writer who has matured since they began writing this at fourteen, is re-writing the story over on Inkitt. I acknowledge that there are plot holes as well as unrealistic situations and dialogue in this story, and those are what I seek to fix. I hope to maintain the elements of the story, like the humour, and the essence of all the characters you love.

It is free to read on Inkitt. You can find me here at https://inkitt.app.link/Ink_blot_RA_Affiliate

In other news, I am writing a new story here on Wattpad, so say tuned for those updates.

Thank you everyone for the support. I never could have imagined that 14 people would read my work, let alone 14 million. Wattpad was the start of my love for writing, and I hope some of you are also starting your journey.

As always, until next time...