38

We reached the place and Cap said I should be with Sam while Nat and him are searching for the files.

Now I'm with Sam and its not fun, him being all serious is boring, ''Sammy, look don't be boring'' I said ''Never call me that again'' he said, ''Sammy'' I teased.

He rolled his eyes ''What do you want woman?'' He asked ''I'm bored'' I said, ''And why do you think I can entert-'' he got cut off by Cap on comms.

Sam nodded at it and look at me ''We gotta go there and distract the guards'' he said ''I mean you are going to distract them'' he emphasises the 'you'.

''The fuc- fidget? I can't'' I stated ''You talk shit and maybe they're dumb enough to believe or listen to it'' he said ''we don't have time now come on'' he dragged me there.

I gulp, as I saw two muscular men with black clothes on, he pushed me.

The men look at me ''Hello strangers'' I said ''Who are you?'' One of them asked ''Umm Michael Jackson?'' I question myself, the guy who asked question laughs, that made me relaxed.

''You're funny'' he said ''Are you lost baby girl?'' I almost puke from cringe.

''Yes actually, can you show me the way?'' I asked them, ''Sure'' he said, ''Why are you here?''

''I came to meet an old lady who can strip'' I blurt out, damn that was not good at all, the man who hasn't speak yet laughs. I also laugh awkwardly.

''You mean a milf?'' He said ''Yes that'' I said, I tripped and almost fall, ''Holy underwear wait-i mean holy spirit no that's worse, holy cow?'' I rambled, I'm really uncomfortable and I cannot swear so this is bad.

''You really are funny, my name's Mike and this is Freddie'' he introduced himself ''My name's Delphine'' I said with a smile.

They have nice cake, damn.

Stop Y/n focus. I swear Sam's gonna be dead of me.

''Go straight and turn left, you'll find a bus station'' Mike said ''Thank you Mike'' I said, they weren't bad after all.

But that doesn't mean they're good.

Hope you like it guys! I have homework so couldn't write longer

Toxic relationship😍