When you two meet

Laughing Jack

You and your friends went to the carnaval untill later on they decided to ditch you but, you liked being alone better than being in a group. You noticed a black and white clown with a black and white cone shaped nose and pointed teeth smiling at you. You looked behind you to see if he was smiling at someone else but, no One was behind you and when you looked back at him he was walking over to you.
"Did you think I meant someone else Y/N?" The clown said. "The name is laughing Jack but you can call me LJ or Jack." He bowed like a gentleman would and it made you giggle.
"Well, I must leave but, don't worry we'll meet again" With that he disappeared behind a photo booth and you shook your head and rubbed your eyes to make sure it wasn't a dream. But you hoped it wasn't.

Slenderman

You were waking home from school when you got yourself lost and ended up in the woods. You don't know why but you felt kind of comfortable instead of creeped out. You leaned up against a tree, silent tears running down your face because you couldn't find your way home. You heard static around you but you ignored it; not in the mood to put up with your mind. You felt a hand touch your shoulder, you shrieked then jumped away from who ever grabbed you. When you looked up, there stood a tall slender man with no face!?
"A beautiful woman such as yourself shouldn't be out here at a time like this" he said as he held out a hand. "My name is Slenderman, I won't hurt you, I promise," you took his hand and he helped you stand to your feet. "Y/N tell me, why are you crying?" He asked as he pulled out a hankercheif ofrom his coat and handed it to you. "I got myself lost" you sighed.
"May I take you home?" He asked, you nodded and when you finally got home he whispered in your ear:"We'll meet again" and disappeared before you had a chance to respond.

Jeff the Killer

You lied there in your bed listening to the silent screaming of your parents until you heard a loud "oof!" Followed by a "damnit!" You looked over to your window and saw a blood covered boy about a year older than you. He had a bloody smile carved on his mouth and his eyes were burned but you strangely thought that was kinda cute. You unconsciously walked over to him and helped him get his foot unstuck. You grabbed the knife that he dropped and helped him up to his feet and gave him back his knife. As you started back over to your bed he looked at you confused. "Thanks but, how come you're not affraid of me?" He asked as you sat down. He looked at you and saw there was absolutelly no sign of fear in your eyes. "Should I?" You said. His smile grew larger than it already was and chuckled. "We'll meet again Y/N" with that he jumped out your window and left you.

BEN drowned

You had just bought this video game and was excited to play it, better than being down stairs where the constant yelling show was being done starring your mother and father. You started the game but it immediately turned your screen blue. "You've met a terrible fate haven't you?" Were writen on the screen then "You shouldn't have done that" was written before the screen totally turned it's self off and BEN popped out off the screen. You a little freaked out but didn't flinch for some odd reason. "Hello Y/N, the name's BEN" you wondered how he knew your name but suddenly heard footsteps come in your direction. "We'll meet again'" BEN said before disappearing back into the screen.
Now that you totally freaked you unpluged the tv and stood back staring at it.

Masky

You had gone to the cheesecake factory getting your favorite cheesecaske. When you were done buying them you left the store and went to the park to eat it. You noticed someone had sat down next to you but you ignored him. "Hi Y/N." Said the person next to you only to find a boy with as mask over his face and a yellow hoodie. You looked at him confused wondering how he knew your name but he chuckled. "I know a lot more than you think" he said. He noticed what you had in you hands and you saw sparkles around his head. "Is that cheesecake?!" You thought how he acted was a little funny so you handed him your cheesecake and he dove right in making you slightly smile.
"Name's Masky by the way!" He said between bites. After he was done eating your cheesecake he stood up and faced you. "We'll meet again" he said then ran off. You finally noticed he gave you back an empty cheesecake box and you sighed knowing you'd have to buy another one.

Hoodie

You were sitting by your favorite tree drawing a perfect rose surrounded by mushrooms that wasn't too far away from you.
"That's a very beautiful picture" said a voice from behind you making you jump up and turn to see a boy in an orange hoodie. He jumped behind the tree and started to stutter.
"S-sorry I-I didn't mean to startle you" he said and you gave him a soft smile. "It's alright I was finished anyway" you said and he came out from the tree. "My name's Y/N by the way" you said and his stutter sort of disappeared. "H-Hoodie, c-can I look?" He asked looking at your sketchbook and you gladly handed it to him. He looked through all of your drawings and was fasinated not only the drawings but with the short poems as well. "W-Wow! These are pretty amazing!" He said as he gave you back your sketchbook. "I-I have t-to go b-but w-we'll meet a-again" he said and then disappeared again.

Ticci Toby

You were coming home late from a friends house and decided to take a short cut by taking the dark and scary alley way your friends have been talking about. But you loved scary places so you didn't really mind plus, it was cut all the way Two blocks from your street. You felt as though you were beeing watched but ignored it and kept walking. The feeling became more intense and you started to feel uncomfortable. You were then suddenly pushed up against the wall with force and a blade touched your neck. You closed your eyes tight waiting for death until you felt the grip on your wrists begin to loosen. You opened your eye's to see a boy who covered his mouth with mask and goggles over his eye's. "You're too pretty to be in an alley like this one Y/N. What brings you down here?" He said and chuckled. You were wondering how he new your name but set it aside and answered him. "I-I'm taking a short cut home" you answered and he backed away. "Well, I'm not going to stop you but be careful on where you choose to go Y/N. Name's Ticci Toby by the way but, you can call me Toby. We'll meet again Y/N" Toby said then vanished into thin air but, you continued your way home.

Dark link

You were excited about playing the new game you had gotten for your ds and ran up to your room locking your door so no one could disturb you. You put the game in and started playing. You noticed that there were some glitches here and there but set it aside and kept playing until the screen turned blue and red eyes showed. You threw your ds on the ground frightened and suddenly a boy emerges out of the small screen and stood before you with a creepy looking grin on his face. "Hello Y/N" he said and you looked at him. ''How do you know my name?" You asked and he chuckled. "I know more than you think. My name's Dark link but you can call me Link. We'll meet again Y/N. See ya around" he said then sank back into the small screen of your ds before it totally shut off. You picked it up and put in your drawer and haven't touched it since.