CHAPTER 46. You Don't Own Me

*Sigh* This chapter will contain mature content, bla, bla, bla,

   I glared at my breakfast in the morning, incredibly grumpy. "Good to see you down the-" Dune tore his hand off my head when my head snapped up, teeth nearly chomping an entire finger off.

"Damn," Lion muttered and pressed his cup to his lips, watching the interaction with amusement.

"Raven," River snapped my name from the head of the table, but I looked back down at my food, eye ticking in anger.

"Kiss my ass," I muttered, picking up my fork with disinterest.

"Oh my god," Dune groaned and fell into a chair, but made no other comment, which may have saved his life.

NIcholas had left late last night, having things to take care of, but the rest the annoying vampires were watching me eat breakfast like a bunch of demented-

"Raven, you're holding that fork pretty tight," Fin pointed out, and I gazed at my white knuckles.

"I'm pretending to stab River in my head," I said cheerfully and gave him a wide fake smile. Fallon made a noise in his throat and looked away and out the window quickly.

"Okay, Raven, chill," Fin mumbled to me quickly as River slammed his cup down, our eyes meeting as we glared at each other.

"Maybe y'all should chill first," I snapped and threw my fork down, crossing my arms. River growled in his throat as I looked away from him and huffed under my breath.

Cross covered his mouth as he grinned, eyes flickering to Lion. Lion nodded and stood, stretching his arms over his head. "Come on Fallon," Lion touched the smaller vampires wrist.

Fallon turned pink and stumbled out of his chair. I watched with interest as the three of them went up towards the stairs. Cross turned and winked at me. "You can join in, if you want Raven, but I figure you're sore? And still..." His lips curved. "Pissed?"

I waved them off. "Have fun, not in the mood," I placed my chin on my palm and gazed out the window. Fin swallowed and glanced at me with worried eyes.

"Has anyone talked to Shade? My werewolf friend? Since all those werewolves were looking for him, I'm worried," I blurted before Fin had a chance to speak.

Dune sighed. "He's still with your brother last time I checked,"

I nodded and stood, stretching my arms over my head. "Raven, you barely ate," River told me coldly.

I paused in my stretching and let my arms fall back to my sides. "I don't have an appetite," I told simply and turned to go up to my room. Or maybe I would watch them fuck Fallon, that would be spicy.

I froze as I heard River stand, and quickly scurried to the stairs. "Raven, I think we need to talk," River said, following me.

I snorted and moved up the stairs, pretending the big bad vampire wasn't glaring at my back. "It's always talking with you, isn't it?" I asked bitterly and turned to look at him as I reached the top of the stairs.

"And it's always your stubbornness," River told me, eyes flashing. I bit on my cheek and glared at him as long as I dared before I turned and grabbed the doorknob to my room.

I froze as his hand slammed next to my head, other hand grabbing my wrist. "I wasn't joking, we need to talk,"

My hand tightened on the doorknob. "About what? What a controlling ass you are?" I threw the door open and yanked my wrist free, walking to the middle of the room before I turned to face him.

He made a sound and I swallowed when he followed me into the room, slamming the door closed behind him. "Is it so much to not want to lose you again?!"