134: Promise? (2)

Chapter 134: Promise? (2)

Toga woke up in an alley, all alone as she looked around.

Making sure everything that happened wasn't a dream, she giggled and sniffed the phone Neji gave her.

'His scent... hehe.'

After savouring his scent for a while, she shook her head rapidly. She needed to get going. So she dialled Kurogiri's number on it, as it started to ring.

She never had a phone of her own, since it's dangerous to steal a phone in this day and age where any tech can be tracked by the government. Only people who had a good connection with a good Broker could own a phone, but Toga wasn't so lucky.

Fortunately, she only recently joined the league so they didn't know that she didn't have a phone and wouldn't question her from where she got this phone all of sudden.

The call was picked up from the other side and an ethereal voice came flowing out. ["Hello?"]

"Hehe," Toga, blushing as she sniffed her shirt, spoke. "Kurogiri? My tummy is filled, I wanna go back. Pick me up~"

There was silence from the other side, but after a while, the voice spoke again. ["Tell me your location."]

—★—

Toga was soon picked up by the mist man and brought back inside the bar that was the base of League of Villains.

The moment she appeared back, she found Stain and the others back too.

"Oh, Stain~ you're back?"

Toga gasped, dramatically covering her mouth with one hand.

"Mhm, and that guy is here too." Seeing Stain not even looking at her, she looked at the other people present.

Looking over to the teen with green hair and freckles over his cheeks, Toga grumbled.

She's only met him once before, but there wasn't any conversation between them. Yet, she didn't like him at all. She hated the sheer vibe he gave and how smart he tried to act.

'Annoying looking bastard...' She wanted to kill him right here, but she couldn't because Shigaraki forbade it, even though he seemed to not like him that much either.

Suddenly, Toga's eyes lit up.

'Wait, hehe, I know.' Toga suddenly got a plan. 'I just need to make the boss kill this guy...!'

If her guess was right, Neji probably didn't know that his classmate, Izuku Midoriya, was actually involved with the league. If he learned about this, he would certainly want to eliminate a dangerous guy like him, right?

'Hehe... I need to brew a plan for this too, just to get greater rewards.'

She decided and started to pay attention to the situation in front of her.

Izuku Midoriya was sitting on top of a small round table while villains of different categories stood in front of him, beside Toga. Meanwhile, Shigaraki and Kurogiri were standing beside Izuku.

"Now this isn't exactly my place to talk, but as a fellow disciple of my Shigaraki-chan here, I would be meddling," Izuku said, pointing his finger at the growling Shigaraki. Then he looked at the eyes of each villain. "I know most of you guys joined the League of Villains because of Stain, but that does not mean Stain is the founder of this. It's Shigaraki, and just like everyone here, except for me since I am not a part of this, all of you are under Shigaraki."