10.

Y/N

"So in other words You want me to be a pimps girlfriend?!" I asked confused looking from the picture of a guy named smiling tiger at Zemo. "Or you could be the role of my girlfriend?" Zemo simply asked as i just looked at him and handed his phone back. "I don't even have any clothes or a full face of make up to play that part" I simply said shaking my head.

"Here" Zemo said giving me some cash "when we finally land there's a couple of stores nearby you can look at" he suggested as I just looked at the cash finally taking it from him. "So we just do this to get in Madripoor and speak to selby about who's creating more Super soldier serum?" Sam asked. "Yeah and everyone must play their roles precisely including you James" Zemo said as Bucky just looked at him. "I need you to become the winter soldier." He said as Bucky just looked away.

"Just for a couple of hours and then you're free to become James again" Zemo added as Bucky simply nodded. I just looked down at my phone reading a news article about what's been going on with the GRC. "Steve adored Marvin Gaye" I heard Sam say as I continued to mind my business.
"I like 40's music so..." Bucky simply said. "Y/N" Sam called. "Not interested in whatever you guys are talking about at the moment" I said trying to stay out of whatever bickering they were about to get into.

"Man come on everyone likes Marvin Gaye" Sam expressed. "I like Marvin Gaye" Bucky stated. "It is a masterpiece James, complete. Comprehensive." Zemo started off. "It captures the African American experience" Zemo added as i immediately looked up from my phone. Sam and I shared a look before I looked back at Zemo. "He's out of line but he's right" sam agreed. "It's great!" Sam started off. "Everyone loves Marvin Gaye" Sam stated. "I like Marvin Gaye" Bucky responded.

"Y/N" Sam said as I looked up from my phone "if it's up then it's up, if it's up then it's stuck" I simply said going back to looking at my phone. "She...she doesn't count"  Sam said as I just smiled to myself continuing to read another article.

After Hours of listening to men talk we finally landed and I immediately went shopping wanting some time by myself before I went back with the guys. I walked out of Sephora with a bag full of makeup items that I needed and started walking as I seen a white fur dress and coat to match on a stores window. I just stopped and FaceTimed Tiffany.

"What?" She whispered clearly behind a desk at work. "You think I can pull this off?" I questioned flipping the camera on the outfit. "Girl where the hell you at now to where you're shopping?!" She questioned. "We gotta go to a club so I have to dress the part unfortunately" I explained. "Yea that'll look very cute against your dark skin tone" she assured as I flipped the camera back on myself. "Hmm" I said walking in going to try it on.

"Let me see" Tiffany said as I showed her the outfit on as I turned and showed it off. "Yes! Ladies leave your man at home, the club is full of ballers and they pockets FULL grown" she said making me laugh. "It looks cute, you look cute" she admitted as I just smiled. "That ass getting phat" she added. "You see it" I assured patting my butt some as she laughed. "Bye I'm at work I'll call you later" she said as we said our goodbyes and I hung up. I went and purchased the outfit going to another store purchasing some accessories and finally made it back to where we were hiding out.

"What'd you get?" I heard Bucky ask when I walked in. "You guys will see when the finished product is ready" I assured as they looked at each other confused and I went to my room beginning to get ready. I got in the shower taking a nice warm twenty minute shower before getting out and placing lotion on my body. I placed on a black, lace bra and panties set beginning to do my makeup in the bathroom while listening to music.