Chapter 23: The thief.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING...

Y/n woke up when she felt someone pecking her lips and giving wet kisses on her neck gently.

She opened her eyes only to see Taehyung.

Taehyung: Good morning, it's time to wake up love.

He whispered in her ears and kissed her earlobe, making her laugh as it was ticklish.

Y/n: Hahaha, stop.

He chuckled and backed away as she sat up.

Taehyung: Did you sleep well?

Y/n smiled.

Y/n: Yeah, it was so comfy. I never thought that you had such a amazing place.

Taehyung: It's a relieve to hear.

Soon a question popped in Y/n's mind and she became curious.

Y/n: Taehyung, can you tell me something?

He nodded while caressing her hands.

Y/n: What's the point of keeping the exterior and the entry all creepy and dark whereas the rest of the castle is all shining and luxurious?

He thought for a while before replying.

Taehyung: It's just want to keep everyone remind my true self time to time. This darkness shows my aura which scares everyone, and me as a Mafia Leader, this is what i want. Everyone to be scared of me so i can rule them easily.

She made an 'o' shape with her mouth then nodded, soon he added.

Taehyung: Every single person who enters this castle, use to come only to my main room and my meeting room, that's it.

Y/n: I see.

He smiled.

Taehyung: Ok so enough for now and get up, you have to do your morning routine.

Y/n: Ok but my clothes?

Taehyung: They are already in the bathroom.

She smiled and nodded before he could kiss her and leave the room.

With that she got up and went into the bathroom to do her morning routine.

She had every single beauty products so it was not a problem at all for her.

Soon she came out after wearing a simple dress and walked out of the room.

At this time she decided to explore this place a little bit before eating her breakfast.

MEANWHILE...

Taehyung was walking toward his main room when suddently a guard came to him while running.

He bowed.

Guard: Your Majesty!

Taehyung looked at him and hummed.

Guard: There is an emergency!

Taehyung widened his eyes.

In the underworld, emergency means a big big big problem.

Taehyung: What's wrong?!

Guard: We got a message which was saying that Mr. Patrick, the mafia leader of USA just died. So now USA's mafia team is a huge mess.

Taehyung closed his eyes in tension and annoyance.

Taehyung: God...Quickly call everyone to gather in the meeting room right now. Which also includes Mr. Jung.