Falling for each other

A quick update for the reader, this is a FF of an old Soap series called Parichay, telecasted on Colors back on 2011-13. This is till date my favourite, atleast some part of it. and I have weaved my imagination to the base story. 

--------------------------------------------

AT Sinal room, Kunal reminiscences his act with Siddhi and Kitchen and it naturally brings a smile on his face.

Siddhi: What are you looking at ? And smiling?

Kunal(back to reality): Aye!! this entire room is mine, everything in it and I can stare at any of them. And I didnt smile

Siddhi: Im not sure if everything in this room is your's but I can certainly say that you were smiling.

Kunal: Hm Siddhi Chopra plays a lawyer whereever she is. Tehnically speaking this is our room, so I may not own it, but I have equal right Mrs.Chopra and that includes you(Siddhi is first surprised, and then Kunal giggles)

Kunal: Arey baba, chodo. You win I lost, I was smiling ok?

Siddhi: What is there to hide while you smile? Its a good thing Kunal and when you smile it becomes a miracle for us. So smile often

Kunal: These days I think you are spending a lot of time with Seema

Siddhi: Such mein , aap number one Akadoo

Kunal: Im thinking what would have happened if you have told me this 6 months back

Siddhi: im still thinking what would happen now

Kunal: Arey, dont potray me like a Hitler. And you are no less, remember you ambushed me for not helping you with shopping. And you have started dictating your terms now a days

Siddhi: When did I do so?

Kunal: You do that from morning to night, Kunal dont forget to pay EB bill, Kunal mama ka medicine, Kunal flat rent, Kunal dont get angry, Kunal yeh, Kunal Voh...

Siddhi: Teek hai, I wont tell you anything from today.(siddhi's face turns pale)

Kunal: Arey baba, i was just joking just like how you did.

Siddhi: Aapko humor nehi aatha hai,

Kunal: That is why I dont joke or smile. And you complain about that

Siddhi(smiles at him): I like you just the way you are (Kunal's expression changes) matlab we all like you ..

Kunal: Understood, And siddhi, shall we plan that family trip after Shilpa's wedding?

Siddhi: Really!! Are you giving it a thought?

Kunal: First time you have asked me something, how can I not

Siddhi moves near Kunal and hugs him in the delight without realizing what impact it could have

Kunal doesnt even hestiate a moment to put through his hands around her, for a brief moment they share a hug. Siddhi break it after realizing what she might have initiated.

Siddhi(not looking at Kunal): mm

Kunal: I can understand this also, just like how the other day you cried today when you are happy.. matlab goodnight (swallows whatever he was trying to explain)

Siddhi is partly mad at herself , partly shy and happy, she quickly retires to her spot on bed and faces the otherside.

Siddhi's POV: Siddhi what si going on with you, Kunal will find that you are in love, wait am I really in love with Kunal ? Or am i thinking like that because of Seema bhabi? But i like when he is around especially when he listen to my deeds and needs, What is happening Siddhi, You are falling for akodoo, kadoos Kunal. But what can I certainly do, from inside he is sweet and how can I not.