Shorts & Toks Part 4

" Ok, So This action will probably make you guys hate me" Loki says slowly as People loom around still tense.

" W-What is it?" Ron stammers.

" I am going to invite somebody because I feel Like the theater could use more people," Loki says.

" A Hufflepuff," Luna suggested.

" No actually... A Slytherin" Loki says.

" Oh God, No I hope it's not what I am thinking" Ginny's hands shoot up to her head.

" Oh, Loki you will not" Draco demands, sighing heavily.

" Yes, I am Inviting Pansy after some Deliberation" Loki looks at them as she hears a bunch of negative noise.

" 2 Slytherins is enough, we don't need 3" Harry complains.

" Yeah sorry anyway If I were you I would shut up as She comes in" Loki says as Pansy appears In front of the The Theatre.

" WHAT THE HELL" Pansy screams.

" Hi Pansy" Loki waves.

" WHERE AM I?!?" Pansy screams.

" Can you Like stop screaming Pansy" Ginny scoffs, crossing her arms.

" Weasel!" Pansy turns around noticing the rest" Professor Snape... Draco".

" Hello, Parkinson" Draco rolls his eyes.

" Can somebody please explain WHAT THE HELL is going on here" Pansy says.

" I can" Loki raises her arm.

" You" Pansy raises her eyebrow before looking at Draco who nods.

" I am Loki, Slytherin and I originally Invited 13 of these people that you see seated here in my Theatre and I have also invited you" Loki smiles faintly.

" Kidnapping great" Pansy rolls her eyes.

" Now I am from a different world. All of you including you Pansy are Fictional and come from Books and are played by actors and actresses." Loki says.

* Pansy drops her mouth and stares at Draco who continues to nod*

" Basically I paused your Timeline ... don't ask me how. They have been reacting to what I have been showing them" Loki finishes.

" In Free will" Pansy says.

" Yes.. right guys" Loki turns to her Theatre who nods.

" Yes In Free will" Hermione nods.

" Oh you Mudb-" Loki cuts off Pansy.

" HEY, Draco, will you explain the rules" Loki looks at Draco.

" No Racial slurs and treat the others the way you want to be treated" Draco says.

" Good" Loki claps her hands giving him a chocolate bar.

" Now sit down and let me announce our segment" Loki tells Pansy.

" You're not The boss of me" Pansy says.

" SIT DOWN" Most of the Theater yelled at her as she shuffled and sat down next to Draco.

" Ok Anyways Now we will be doing our Shorts & Toks segment" Loki announces.

" What a Perfect time to invite Parkinson," Ron says.

" For Pansy, A short & To-" Pansy cuts Loki off.

" I Know," Pansy says.

" Sureeee" Loki drags the e as she played the first Shorts & Toks.