Hooked On A Feeling

----- August 2nd, 2014 - Nova HQ, Xandar -----

Gamora was awake and stood in front of a monitor. 

The screen starts displaying information on her. An Officer called Corpsman Dey was reading of the information and what's known about her to another man standing behind him.

She cracks her neck as Dey speaks.

"Gamora. Surgically modified and trained as a living weapon. The adopted daughter of the Mad Titan, Thanos. Recently, Thanos lent her and her sister Nebula out to Ronan, which leads us to believe that Thanos and Ronan are working together."

They move Gamora off to the side and bring Rocket up front.

He crosses his arms and bares his teeth as everything on him pops up.

"Subject 89P13. Calls itself Rocket. The result of illegal genetic and cybernetic experiments on a lower life form."

They move Rocket back and bring Groot up.

Groot ducks a bit to look through the glass screen. His arms were already halfway regrown.

"What the hell?," The other man mutters.

"They call it Groot. A humanoid plant that's been traveling recently as 89P13's personal house plant slash muscle."

They pull Groot back and push Peter in front of the screen.

"Peter Jason Quill, from Terra. Raised from youth by a band of mercenaries called the Ravagers, led by Yondu Udonta."

Peter slowly winds up his middle finger like a fishing rod and flips the bird at them, "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know how this machine worked."

Peter is dragged back from the monitor, allowing Y/N to walk up in front as the other four stood behind him. No one wanted to be the one to drag him up front.

Dey looks at the screen before saying, "..I'm sorry. One moment please, there seems to be a mistake here."

Dey frantically starts messing with the monitor, confused. The man behind also looks shocked.

Y/N smiles and just tells them, "No, there's no problem. I am actually fourteen."

"You're fourteen?!," Peter shouts before mumbling, ".. God dammit..."

He then starts puffing out his chest and attempts to make himself look taller.

"It's not that.. We have absolutely nothing on you," Corpsman Dey explains.

Y/N starts playing with his ring and smirks at that. He then backs up to the others.

"What a bunch of a-holes," The other man whispers to Dey, "Transport all five to the Kyln."

__________

----- August 2nd, 2014 - The Kyln -----

The four of them were being led down a hall, 3/4 of them wearing cuffs.

"I guess most of Nova Corps wanna uphold the laws, but these ones here, they're corrupt and cruel," Rocket lets out a laugh, "But, hey, that's not my problem. I ain't gonna be here long. I've escaped 22 prisons, this one's no different. You're lucky the broad showed up, because otherwise, me and Groot would be collecting that bounty right now, and you'd be getting drawn and quartered by Yondu and those Ravagers."

Gamora was up front, followed by Rocket, Peter, Y/N, then Groot. Y/N was looking around the place completely fascinated.

"I've had a lot of folks try to kill me over the years. I ain't about to be brought down by a tree and a talking raccoon," Peter says.