12

For several minutes they lay in silence but Winter's brain was preoccupied with thoughts of being with Karina, with the memories of the things they'd done. With the picture of Karina's face as she came. She wanted that again. She wasn't sated by her own orgasm, despite how damn good it was. She was still turned on. She wanted more, and not just more sex. She wanted more sex with Karina, and since it might be a limited time thing, she moved her thigh between Karina's and raised her knee When she did so, the naked, wet heat of the girl pressed into her bare thigh and it felt really fucking good.

"Oh," Karina's strangled gasp did things to her inside. "Fuck."

"Do you want to?" she asked and at Karina's slight frown she clarified, "fuck?"

"Yes," the simple response made everything south of her tummy button clench.

"There's better positions than this," she whispered, "I mean, this is all up close and good, but it can be hard to get enough really good friction to come, though I'm pretty sure we could manage. Though this is a really good way to 'make love,' and you know hopefully come at the same time without getting cramp. It's really nice to be close."

"What position do girls usually use?" Karina asked and Winter gave her a look, watching her face flood with blood and realization. "Oh, I think I would feel silly and awkward doing that."

"You shouldn't," Winter growled, pushing onto her elbows and then rolling Karina onto her back. "We can stop at anytime..."

"I don't know...it's really good?"

"It's really good. But we don't have to, it's ok."

"God," Karina was deliberating and after a good thirty seconds she got a glint of determination in her eyes and nodded. "I want to."

"Ok," Winter swallowed. She found the spark, the fierce determination glinting in those feline eyes a total turn on and she croaked out her first instruction. "Spread your legs."

"Winter," the protest was soft and sweet, beautifully shy.

"Only if you want, but trust me baby, there's nothing to be shy about. You're beautiful and when I see your legs wide open I'm just gonna want to press my face there."

"How do you do that?" Karina asked and Winter stilled,

"Do what?"

"Make me feel so...confident and ok with things?"

"The truth."

"Yes, tell me the truth."

"No, I mean that's how I do it," Winter giggled. "You're hot Karina. You turn me on. I'm attracted to you. When I see you half naked in front of me I feel half crazed. Spread them open and I'm gonna want to do everything at once."

"What do you want to do right now?" Karina's eyes were dark.

"Put this leg," she ran a hand over Karina's smooth right thigh, "over my left," she maneuvered so she was pretty much facing the girl and slid her leg under Karina's, before raising her right and putting it over the girls other leg. Keeping her eyes locked with Karina's she ground herself into her.

"Oh my, what the...that...fuck..." Karina's eyes fluttered shut. "God...that's...really good."

"I'm sorry but this is gonna be fast and dirty but just stop me if you want," she held herself steady, resisting the urge to grind herself up and down Karina until she'd had the other girls agreement.

"Fuck, do it," Karina nodded and she did, rubbing, grinding, the sound of wet skin sliding together almost drowned out by the noises they were making. Karina was clearly self-conscious as first, letting Winter lead, but her confidence grew with the build of her orgasm, until her hips were jerking to meet Winter's. It was messy and quick and so fucking hot. Winter tried to keep herself quiet so she could drink in the noises her friend was making, the hitch in her breath, the gentle whimper, the way her moans became higher pitched in the moments before she came. She wanted to take in everything about Karina coming, the way she screwed here eyes up tight and her mouth fell open as her hips bucked erratically, but it was impossible when she was flying sky high as well, it was impossible when she was crashing back down to earth in a cataclysm of stomach swoops and headiness. There was only one solution. To fuck Karina again, and again, and again and again.