Chapter 49

The maid maid hurried out of the room and brought a door. Mu Cangying stepped forward and reached out to hold her in her arms, held her back in one hand, and kissed her deeply.

The kiss came fiercely and domineeringly, which shocked her. Knowingly, she couldn't help resisting.

He let go of her red and swollen lips that were kissed, but did not let go of her people.

"Let's pack the luggage I'm going to take away these days. Let me go in three days!"

Aunt Li shook her whole body, stared at him wide, and blurted out. " I'm not going."

Mu Cangying did not laugh angrily. " You didn't even say I couldn't go before you asked me where I was going. It can be seen that you already knew the purpose of the trip?"

Only then did Auntie Li scold herself secretly and slipped her mouth. The man is quick-minded and cunning. After all these years, she still can't beat him.

"Why are you doing this? I just went to live in my daughter's manor for a few months. Isn't it that you can't do anything about me without coming back? Please." It's She realised that it was hard, so she could only whisper for him. Her beautiful eyes condensed water mist and looked at him pitifully.

Mu Gunying's heart ached a little. How did he ever be cruel to her? From taking her back to the capital, he gave the best.

She, she depends on her for everything, except that she is not allowed to leave. She must stay with him.

He loved and spoiled her. For so many years, even a stubborn stone should cover up the heat, but this time she and her daughter tricked him just to go back to the prairie. After leaving him for a few months, she can still be so happy. How can she make him heartache?

"If you want to go back to the prairie, I will complete you. If we leave the capital, I will build a new manor for you in the northeast. The horses there are at your disposal, and the vast grasslands are at your disposal. From now on, there will be only two of us." He looked at her gently with a fierce smile in his eyes. He gently touched her lips with his fingertips, and his voice was hoarse and firm.

"Lier, you can only follow me in my life, because I can't live without you. You can't get rid of me. Take it open!"

Mu Cangying did what he said. Three days later, he really left all his wife and concubines in the house and only took his only beloved woman to the prairie in the northeast.

It was not until two days after they left the city that Mu Huanqing knew that her father had taken her mother away without telling her and Fu Yanlin. On the spot, she was so angry that she split a table in half with her bare hands. The Hou family realised that their wife was good at martial arts and was very powerful. Since then, everyone has served her tremblingly and did not dare to mess with her husband at all. People.

Although Mu Huanqing was very angry, there was nothing she could do. She had to care about her daughter, the manor, and everything in the Hou family. She was so busy that she didn't have time to ride a thousand-mile colt to chase her father.

He Guanheng Chen was on the tree, holding his cheeks in one hand, staring at Mu Huanqing's busy figure in the house.

"That's amazing..."

His eyes fell on the red line on Mu Huanqing's wrist. The colour of the red line became darker and longer, but the other end was still broken and did not connect with Fu Yanlin's red line.

He Guan didn't understand. He took so many red lines, and it was the strangest thing about Mu Huanqing. Both of them fell asleep, the child had it, and the Hou Mansion also returned. Why hasn't the red line been connected yet?