21 ⭑ Do you wanna take it off for me, baby?*

"They're so pretty, it hurts. I'm not talking about boys, I'm talking about girls."
Girls by Girl in red.

✰ ✰ ✰

"Can I kiss you?"

"Can I kiss you?"

Fourteen year old me would've been screaming.

Oh, who was I kidding, nineteen year old me was screaming too. Just on the inside.

I was about to kiss someone. A girl. At a slumber party of all places.

I didn't think sleepovers were for kissing your girlfriends but if that was something people did? I'd be going a lot more often.

Of course there wasn't anything wrong with an old fashioned sleepover, and I loved the idea of just hanging around and talking about boys just as much as I loved the idea of kissing girls, but-there was something about this particular situation that drove euphoria through my veins.

The room was pitch black dark, the other girls were sitting there oblivious, it almost felt like our own little secret.

And that, to me, was really hot.

"Cherry..."

Getting entirely lost in her, I snapped out of it, squeezing my thighs together at the mere sound of her voice. I swallowed, "I..." She made me trail off when she tucked a hair behind my ear, and I all but collapsed, "Okay, you can't do that when I'm talking 'cause... I-I can't talk when you do-"

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry." Naomi was amused I could tell, but she put her hands back onto my face and stayed still.

"Look, I-I wanna kiss you, but I don't know how. I've never done this before." I let out an absurd noise somewhere between a whimper and a squeak when I whispered back.

"I'll go nice and slow..." She cooed, brushing her nose against mine and despite the bruise there, it didn't hurt enough for me to wince. "I'm a good teacher. Do you want it?"

"Yes." I sucked in a sharp breath and closed my eyes when she moved a little closer, but I let it out when she tilted her head the other way again. She was acting like she was gonna kiss me and then not doing it. It was giving me butterflies but making me so fucking frustrated at the same time.

I felt her tongue come out and flick against my bottom lip, and I loved the feeling so much I whined slightly, "Naomi, please..."

"Relax, I know..." she purred, her tone indicating that she was getting enjoyment out of this endless teasing just like I thought she was, "I have every intention of kissing you, but I want you to say it now, okay? This is learning. When someone asks you what you want, you tell them. N' I'm dying to hear you say it, so go ahead."

I didn't hesitate.

"A kiss..." I whispered, opening my eyes and looking at her again. "I-I want you to kiss me."