24 ⭑ What makes you happy?

"I think that possibly. Maybe I'm falling for you. No one understands me quite like you do. Through all of the shadowy corners of me."
♫ Falling in love at a coffee shop by Landon Pigg.

✰ ✰ ✰

Inhaling deeply, I woke from the nap I never ever in a thousand years thought that I would take

A nap with Harlow.

With the snow blowing outside in the wind, a blanket over our bodies and his warm skin stuck to mine like glue, we laid tangled between the sheets just as we were-I didn't know how many hours ago.

We were in the same position, so comfortable that neither of us felt the need to move; my cheek pressed to his temple and his body laid on my body, snoring softly as he held me.

Of course his obnoxious ass snored, I wouldn't have expected anything different, but the way his face looked when he did was honestly-you could say adorable.

I liked him so much better when he had his precious, disgusting trap shut!

He looked so sweet just laying there on top of me, his lips smacking in his sleep and his cheeks all flushed red. The locket he always wore was lazily stuck to his naked neck and his hair wasn't annoyingly perfect. His eyes were still puffy from crying so hard so he looked a bit like me in 5th grade when I got stung by a wasp but he looked-tolerable.

He'd been tolerable enough for me to stay so far.

Well, except when he rudely burped his ABC's in my face for five minutes. But after that, it was fine.

We didn't really talk much, we just sorta laid there and I rubbed his back until he fell asleep. I'd already pretty much decided I was gonna stay at that point, so then I called my boss and passed out too.

I didn't know what time it was but I knew I'd overslept and overstayed my welcome. There were crickets making noise outside and while it wasn't dark yet, it was close to being dark.

I'd need to go home sooner rather than later but I honestly didn't know how I felt about waking him up.

I couldn't move I knew that. Like physically, I couldn't, he was too big. I was five-nine, but he was still too heavy.

I wasn't gonna be rude and shove him off of me, not when he was having such a rough day.

So, accidentally, I just fell back asleep.

When I woke up again, our position was a little bit different.

My body was turned on my side and I was basically just hugging him. Somehow, my arms had wrapped around his neck, my cheek pressed to his and my leg thrown over his hip. He was my teddy bear instead of the opposite at that moment. His hands were still wrapped around me, tighter even, as he snored just a little bit louder than before.