28 ⭑ What happens when the lights go out?*

"Or, she could have been a fool. Oh, you did a bad thing. And I'm not happy, and I'm not sad."
♫ This night has opened my eyes by The Smiths.

✰ ✰ ✰

I liked girls

I liked girls.

It was official. I was gay or bisexual, or-something, because there was no physical way for me to keep my hands off of Naomi. I was almost sure if someone tried to hold me back from her, I'd bite them in the ankles like a dog.

Naomi had been staying with Koi at her brother's house since they'd been visiting in Chicago, but after she decided to move in with me and stay at my house, she moved her things here.

Which meant a lot of walking around in her underwear, topless.

And to be honest, I'd never felt more at ease with someone in my life, I did the same. Naomi was the type of person who was just so chill, and so effortlessly kind that she made you feel confident even when she said something so simple as 'your hair looks nice today' or 'you have good boobs.'

I felt beyond free when I was with her and she made me really comfortable in asking questions like:

"Naomi? Can you eat my pussy again?"

Packing a blunt-as she called it-at the kitchen counter, Naomi very slowly turned around with it in her hand, a look of slight shock on her face. She was topless like always, and in a pair of tight panties that made her ass look really nice, "I'm sorry?"

Nervously, I stood at the entrance of the kitchen in my underwear too, with a flimsy strapless bra on, "I-I was just wondering if..." I held onto the door-frame and chewed the inside of my cheek, "If you wanted to-if you could, eat me out. I wanna do it again."

"Ok, I've heard a lot of things in my time, but you asking me to eat your pussy isn't something I thought I'd hear today." Naomi turned around fully and leaned against the kitchen counter, slowly licking across the blunt wrap with her eyes flying all over my figure in a smirk.

"Well, you don't have to, but... I feel sorta-"

"Horny?" Naomi licked her lips as she wrapped the blunt, tilting her head at me in the most teasing way possible, "Is that it?"

"Maybe." I shifted on my feet nervously and stepped off of the wall with my hands behind my back, fumbling with my fingers, "We don't have to, I get it if you're not in the mood. But, I was really hoping I'd be able to make you come this time too. I can't stop thinking about the last time..."

"Your poor little pussy is just feeling neglected, huh?" Naomi's pouted, reaching a hand out for mine and then pulling me a little closer.

"Not neglected per say..." I laughed a little, flushing red as I glanced down at her naked chest. "I'm just feeling curious."

"Okay.." Naomi nodded with a mouth shrug, "Well, then curious girl, how about we try something a little different?" She took careful steps closer toward me and we came eye to eye since we were both the same height.