Paris

...

The repeatedly sound of footsteps echoed through the walls of a underground building, a metro train could be heard steaming and rushing through the thin walls of the Paris metro station.

On an empty platform surrounded by blooded walls the begging of a man could be heard mixed with a fake-full cry. But the footsteps didn't stop, and the hooded figure loaded his gun mercilessly aiming it on his head.

The figure is now down on his knees, a luggage at his feet. His voice is loud as he begs.-"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please stop this! Please just let me go! I'll never come back to your life! I swear with my life you'll never see me again!"

The cold tip of the gun is now rested on his forehead, but the man doesn't say anything as he feeds on the sound of his begging.

"I was just paid to do it! I didn't mean to kill her. No one was supposed to be hurt. Please spare me. Please spare her..."-His voice was now choked up as he hugged the luggage.

The man did not step back, he just harshly pressed the gun further on his head. He's killed his men, this is his last prize.

That was until he head the faint sound of a cry...not a fake one like the ones of a begging man.

An innocent cry.

Ones of a baby.

The man with the gun backs away, looking at the little luggage in pure concern. The man on the knees hugged the luggage tighter.-"Please don't hurt her! I'm begging! She's just a baby. She's not part of this. She's not part of your revenge!"-He begged the cry getting real now. Echoing on the grounds of the metro.

The man knocks him out with the blunt side of the gun. The body falling unconscious at his feet.

He bows down to the luggage from where the cries are intensifying. The man puts the gun away and opens the zipper. He falls on his knees at the sight of a baby. One with the biggest blue eyes he's ever seen. Teary from the cries, wrapped on a white blanket and secured inside the luggage.

There's voices coming from his ear piece, but he ignores them all, taking the little baby on his arms. It worked to stop the cries, and the baby smiled at the man, a little gentle tiny hand wrapping around one of his fingers.

His rage, his hate, his hurt...it all crumbled under the gaze of the big blue eyes.

Baby Blue meet Blue...

...

One Harry entered the sun filled room, a surprisingly feminine laughter filled the four walls of the large room.

"Ma'Lou! Tu m'as donné un chiot!(you bought me a puppy)"-A young child announced with an excited voice. The child was laying down on a bed, looking very pale, hands holding softly onto Louis ones, she had very short blonde hair and deep blue eyes.

Harry who stood frozen at the doorstep, was captivated by the way the bluest blue eyes where fixed on him.

"He does not speak French love."-Louis said softly as he kissed her pale hands letting go of them as he sat up and walked to Harry.-"You froze..."-He whispered to Harry.-"You look so dumb right now, I want to kiss you."

Harry smiled widely. The puppy on his hands getting impatient to meet his newest owner. Louis took his hand and guided him near the bed.