XV. instagram & facetime

AUDREYBAKERR just posted!

audreybakerr

liked by nicolassturniolo, christophersturniolo, mason_lowe and 56,485 others

audreybakerr: don't smoke. it kills 🧛🏻‍♀️

view comments:

christophersturniolo; OH MY GOD AUDREY BAKER!
audreybakerr: OH MY GOD CHRISTOPHER STURNIOLO

user: what a mutt
user kinda glad matt told her where to go
user: i love you audrey :(((

amara.b: lil sis looking and smelling like shit!!! xxxx
⤷ audreybakerr: LEAVE.

nicolassturniolo: call me 🤙

user: okay.
user: if u deactivated i'd be so happy
user: omg. queen

matt.sturniolo: dm me back.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

INCOMING FACETIME CALL
NICK🥤
accept || decline

"HEY BITCHHHH" NICK SCREAMED down the phone as audrey answered. she smiled and waved at the camera as she was fixing her lipstick. "hey" she said, putting down the lip gloss and looking at her best friend through her screen. "ONLY 28 MORE DAYS" he shouted again, heavily excited.

"i'm sayin" she said, letting out a small laugh. "where are you?" she asked and furrowed her eyebrows as he wasn't in the van. "i'm in my room. matts being a bore, he's with that- what's her name? CHRISSSS"

chris walked in, holding a tub of pringles in his hand. "what" he said, shoving a pringle into his mouth and sitting down on his bed next to him. "what's that girls name that matts talking to?" nick asked.

audrey furrowed her eyebrows. "they're talking?" she asked, looking away from the camera. "yeah she's always over, her names kayla. why?" chris asked, looking at the camera. "hi auds, i miss you lots like jelly tots" he said and hugged the phone. "virtual hugs u rotter"

"what the fuck chris, get off my phone" nick said, pushing him away. "anyway, like i was saying, matts with his new girl friend so we have to wait to film today"

"oh."

"oh?" nick said, his eyebrows rasing, trying to read the girls voice. "didnt expect them to be so serious already" she said and looked back at the camera. "well they are, it's actually so annoying. he literally is like obsessed with her. but she's nice to us and she never makes me or chris feel uncomfortable when she's around so it's kinda a plus"

"did i make you uncomfortable?" audrey asked, unsurely, raising her eyebrow up in question. "what?" chris asked asif audrey had just said the worst thing possible. nick frowned and looked at her "audrey mother fucking baker. you did not make us uncomfortable at all"

"so why doesn't matt want me"

nick and chris looked between each other with confusion on their faces for a good five seconds before chris' mouth was agape and nicks hand was smacked across his face. "YOURE MEANING TO FUCKING TELL ME THAT YOU LIKED MATT ALL THIS TIME AND NOW YOU ARE JUST GOING TO LET HIM GET A GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT AND YOURE NOT EVEN GOING TO TELL HIM YOU LIKE HIM WHEN HES BEEN OBSESSED WITH YOU SINCE HE MET YOU!?" nick shouted, muffled because of his hand.

"take a breather nick" chris said, grabbing the phone, "holy fuck auds, this is big news"

"big news! i've liked matt for a good two weeks. i miss him more than everything and he's gone and got a new girl and not taken any of my hints!" audrey exclaimed, trying to fix her hair to keep her distracted. "audrey! what hints?"

"the hints! the posts of him on my spam!"

"aubrey you posted him like two times" chris said, stating the obvious. "OKAY. but i didn't post you or nick twice"

"audrey baker. you're so dumb" nick and chris said at the same time.

"i know, what am i meant to do" audrey said, her hands over her face. "make him jealous" chris suggested.

"who am i going to make him jealous with?" audrey asked, furrowing her eyebrows as she moved her hands from her face. "we know someone in madison, we'll hook you up. don't worry." nick said.

"okay. yeah, great plan" audrey said, fanning her face. "okay call you back in twenty we gonna get you your mannnn" nick said as they hung up

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

alexanderparker_ has followed audreybakerr
audreybakerr has followed alexanderparker_