Part 14(Making everything fine)

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with this chapter without any further delay
..today I hv some free time, so I m updating this story...
___________________________________
The scene starts from mohsin and shivangi sleeping hugging eachother...they were sleeping naked from their upper bodies so as to feel eachother's warmth... mohsin woke up after sometime and noticed shivi murmuring something in sleep and shivering too...he hugged her tightly and heard her saying "n.hi...d.on.t..h.ate..me..m.oh.si.n..p.lss..i..m..s.sor.ryy"

He felt guilty of using such strong words like hate for her as it had affected her to such an extent...he calmed her by cooing her in his arms...

MOHSIN:(kissing her forehead) bss..bss...shh..bss bachaa...shaant hojao...tumhara mohsin tumse nafrat nhi krta...I love u shivi...pls mtt bolo naa ese...I really love u a lot...(caressing her hair and rubbing her back)

Shivi woke up listening to his sweet words, but frowned seeing him crying silently...she realized what all just happened and understood that he might be feeling guilty...she caressed his face and wiped his tears, shaking her head in no...mohsin turned to the other side, crying badly...shivi backhugged him, keeping her hand on his chest, near his heart...

SHIVI:(rubbing his chest from back) bss..bss...shh...chup hojao mohsin...idhar aao mere pas...plss momo..(kissing his earlobe)

That was it for him...whenever she called him momo, he couldn't deny...he turned to her and hugged her tightly, snuggling into her chest...shivi wrapped her arms around him, caressing his hair and rubbing his back...he murmured a sorry to her, while she kissed his forehead lovingly...

SHIVI:(kissing his hair multiple times) bss...bss..shh...bss momo... calm down sweetuu...I know tum guilty feel kr rhe ho naa uss message ki vajah se..ek minute ruko...(she took both of their phones and deleted that voice message sent by mohsin, instead she sent an I love u message from her phone to him, making him smile finally) bss ab rona nhi...I love u too mohsin...I love u so much...(hugging him as he snuggled into her chest) plss hum yeh sb bhul jaate h naa...galti hum dono ki thi, pr ab chodo yeh sb... let's start a new fresh...vese bhi new year aa rha h naa, toh isse acha time kya hoga sb bhul kr aage bdhne ka...hnnaa...(wiping his tears and caressing his face)

He nodded and stayed like that only for sometime, feeling her warmth...she saw him playing with her boobs...she chuckled and kept caressing his hair...mohsin got up and sat straight on the bed, pulling shivi in his lap completely.
...shivi snuggled into him, while he covered her with the blanket...

MOHSIN:(kissing her forehead) bhukh lggi hogi naa mere bache ko...chlo aao..mein tumhare liye kuch yummy sa bna deta hu...hm..

SHIVI:(keeping her head on his chest and looking at him) acha jii..  tumhe Maggi ke alava aur kya aata h...(chuckled)

MOHSIN:(kissing her cheeks) koi baat nhi...agr tumhe Maggi nhi khani toh mein phone se recipe dekh kr kuch bna deta hu...btao kya khana h...(caressing her back)

SHIVI:(snuggling into him like a baby) Nhi...mujhe Maggi hi khani h...mohsin tumhe mere liye yaa kisi ke liye bhi khudko bdalne ki zroorat nhi h...I know u don't like cooking, still tumne mere liye Maggi bnana seekha...tum jo khilaoge pyar se, mein kha lungi...
(Kissing his chest)

He smiled and pecked her lips lightly, but she cupped his face and captured his lips for a kiss...
He too responded caressing her bare back, while she caressed his nape making him relax...he knew there was something else which made shivi insecure, but for now he just wanted to assure her...he broke the kiss after sometime and hugged her tightly...she nuzzled her nose in the crook of his neck and planted kisses there...he felt peace and moaned as she was kissing his chest now...

MOHSIN:(cupping her face stopped her) Sorry bachaa...pr phle kuch khalo, phir we'll continue this...hmm..(Smirking at her)

She blushed and nodded...he made her wear his shirt and brought her out in his lap...she wanted a piggy ride, so made a cute pout insisting him...he melted and carried her for a piggy ride on his back...he took her out and saw a cake kept on the table...

SHIVI:(kissing his cheeks) Vo mene tumhare liye bnaya tha, pr phir tum mujhe andr le aaye aur mein bhul gyi...

Mohsin made her stand and they cut the cake together...he fed her lovingly, followed by her...mohsin then made Maggi for her, while she backhugged him kissing his bare back...he moaned as her hands roamed over his chest and stomach...he kept the Maggi at low flame for cooking and turned to her...

MOHSIN:(pulling her closer by her waist) Kya baat h...aaj toh meri shivi itni romantic mood mei h...kyu naa iska fayda uthaya jaye...

Shivi blushed and hid herself in his chest, hugging him...he chuckled and made her sit on the other slab, standing in front of her...he brought the Maggi in a plate and fed her lovingly with his own hands...she too fed him and at last hugged him tightly, wrapping her arms around his neck...he picked her in his lap, wrapping her legs around his waist and took her back to the room...

MOHSIN:(kissing her forehead and sitting on the couch with her in his lap)shivi...u trust me naa baby..(she nodded looking at him) phir schi schi btao esa kya hua tha ki tum heli se insecure ho gyi thi...I know kuch toh h jo tum chupa rhi ho mujhse...bolo baby... plss btao mujhe...(cupping her face)

Shivi recalled all those shitty comments about their relationship and about her that she didn't deserved him...she told him everything that how people commented that mohsin should start dating heli and leave her as she is better...mohsin understood that what she spoke that day was all due to this...he saw tears in her eyes and wiped it immediately...

MOHSIN:(hugging her) tumhe pta h naa mein sirf apni shivi se pyar krta hu...apni tweety se..(she nodded) phir mujhse share kyu nhi kiya yeh sb...promise me bachaa abse kbhi mujhse koi baat nhi chupaogi...(caressing her hair)

SHIVI:(happily) pkka promise...pr tum bhi promise kro ki ab kbhi bhi break-up ki baat nhi kroge...I can't bear this...I love u momo..(Making a cute pout)

MOHSIN:(kissing her cheeks) I love u too baby...chlo yeh sb chodo ab...let's continue with our romance..aaj toh tum boht romantic mood mei ho naa...(opening her shirt buttons)

She blushed and captured his lips for a kiss...mohsin smiled at his bold shivi and responded equally, putting his hands inside her shirt from back...they broke the kiss after sometime and hugged eachother...mohsin rubbed his body over hers, giving her utmost pleasure...shivi started kissing his neck, giving him a hickey...she pleasured his chest with wet kisses and then made him lie on the bed...she came over her and he blushed as she started sucking his nipples...he caressed her hair and moaned loudly, feeling pleasure...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...
Keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Shivin's happy new year with family...