Chapter 18

William hummed, squeezing you. "You're lucky I don't have work until later." He said, standing up.

You look up at him, smiling. "Thank you.. I can come with you if you want."

"Please, I'll, honestly, probably need you there so I don't get the wrong thing." He said. He stretched, his slightly exposed chest flexed as his body bent back a bit as he did so.

You stood up, hugging him. It was just a genuine, light hearted hug.
William wrapped his long arms around you, embracing you. The two of you rocked in the spot you were stood at. Just swaying with one another.

After a moment, Michael walked downstairs. He looked at you two.

"Oh good," you say, pulling back. "We're gonna head to the store real quick.. are you alright staying with your siblings?"

"Thanks for asking, but I do it all the time anyways." Michael muttered. He just sighed, walking over to the couch and sitting down.

You frown.

"Well let's get going.." William said and grabbed your hand, walking you towards the front door.

But then you look at him, raising an eyebrow. "You're gonna go in slippers and a robe?"

"Why not? If we wait any longer you're gonna have my kid start brewing in you-"

"Oh my god- shut up!" Michael yelled, covering his ears.

William rolled his eyes, pulling you out the house.

He lead you into his car, helping you get inside before he got in on the other side.

Starting the car, William leaned back in his seat. You buckled yourself and leaned over, resting your head on Williams shoulder.

To skip some time, William was now parking in the lot of the store.

You got out the car, linking hands with him and walking inside. You lead him to where what exactly you needed would be.

William wondered off a bit though, looking around at the quite feminine aisle you'd brought him to.

"So what are these?" He asked, picking up a box. "Diva cu-"

"Oh Jesus, put that back." You say, slightly embarrassed.

You handed him the box of plan b, looking down shyly.

"Can we just get that and leave." You mutter.

He sensed your sudden change in mood, wrapping his arm around you. "What's the matter?"

"Nothing.. I just never had to buy that. Now let's go.." you say, urging him to take you to the cash register.

William chuckled, he went to walk away with you but then a pretty purple and pink box caught his eye.

"Oo.. what's this?" He asked, picking up a box for a.. intimate item.

You look at him, turning red. You grab it from him and put it back before pushing him out from the aisle you were in.

"Let's go!" You plead, pushing him all the way to the check out.

William just smirked, his arms crossed as he walked up to a cashier.

The cashier made small talk as she grabbed the box from Williams hand, looking up at him and blinking bashfully.

You didn't notice at first though, your reddened face was buried in his side.

"I never need this ol' thing.. I am on the pill..." she said.