Chapter 23: The Beauty within the Darkness

Y/N's POV

...
Where am I?

I'm stuck... It's so dark... why can't I move?

"Y/N!" Who's that? Who's calling me? Hello?  "Y/N! Y/N!" The voice is becoming clearer... is that Sehun? "Y/N!!" It is!

"Sehun? Hey! Sehun!" A light slowly formed right in front of me, a hand reached through it. "Y/N! Grab my hand! Let's go!" Suddenly, I could move my body again... "Sehun!" I took his hand and I was pulled into the light. I stumbled into someone's chest. It WAS Sehun!

"Sehun!"

"Wow... You're heavy..." He grunted. I just giggled and hugged him tightly. Thank you... thank you for letting me see him again...

"Okay okay. Break it up" I pulled away and looked around me, I was back at the house, everything was the same as before. "Come on, get off me, your ass isn't light" I just rolled my eyes at him. At least he admits I have an ass.

Sehun helped me get up and made his way into the kitchen, I followed him and I was greeted by a wonderful surprise! The whole kitchen was decorated with lots of birthday decorations, banners, balloons, even streamers and a sign that says 'Happy Birthday Y/N!', and there was even a cake on the table!

"Happy Birthday!" Sehun smiled, oh how I miss that smile of his. "But it's not my birthday anymore" I said

"Well, we can celebrate the things we missed" He caressed my cheek, I really miss him so much! "Where's Adam and Ari?" I asked, I haven't seen them, usually they would wander around the house because they weren't the type to sit still. "Oh they'll be here in a moment!"

Suddenly there was a knock on the front door, Sehun went to answer it. I looked around the kitchen, there were presents in the corner of the room too.

"Y/N! Your visitors are here!" Sehun called out. Visitors? I went to the front to look at the people who arrived, and my heart immediately dropped.

"Y/N, Jay B and his friends are here to celebrate with you" Sehun smiled. Doesn't he see that they're monsters!? Sehun... they killed you... They killed Arielle and Adam!

"Happy Birthday, Y/N! We brought presents" Jay B smiled, it wasn't a good and bright smile, it was a very sinister and wicked smile...

"Oh! I just remembered, I'll go get my phone in my room to record this special occasion!" Sehun... no... don't leave me with these guys...

"Help yourselves and I'll be right back!" Sehun went up the stairs leaving me alone. JayB approached me slowly and gave me his present, "Open it" He continued smiling.

"N-No!" I said trying to look tough even tho my legs are shaking. "Oh come on now, if you don't open it, it might die in lack of oxygen" What does he mean by that!? I swear, his smile is scaring me...

I unwrapped the present as my hand continues to shake in fear, the tension between me and the object makes me feel like I wanna pass out. I opened it and... found nothing inside

"Hu-Huh?" Is this a joke? I looked back at Jay B and his smile never faded. What is up with him?

"Oh! My apologies. Looks like I wasn't able to contain them"

"Contain? Contain what--"
"Y/N!!"
"AAAAAAHHHHH!!"

I fell into the ground as something dropped from the ceiling and right in front of my face! It was a head! Half of Arielle and Adam's faces were sewed together! The head was still moving, the thread had so much blood... they were hanging by Arielle's long hair! It was horrifying!