CHAPTER-55

"I am just over here, thinking about you, over there."

- ISHIKA

***************************

It's been four hours of us being in my private jet, and we three are doing nothing but keep on chatting, when they both yawn but didn't want to stop their stupid chit-chat, I asked;

"Both of you, go and take rest inside the room... And I don't want no as an answer." I said while they both nod their head and walk inside the corridor which let them towards the room.

Since I am not sleepy but quiet hungry, so I decide to order something, but on second note I don't like eating alone. Earlier I used to eat alone in m own company but after Ranveer being in my life, I can't do anything alone. He did change my whole self. Urgh!!

I turn my face around and saw two of my bodyguard trying to control their sleep and other four were talking to each other. Well being a billionaire gets you more in trouble as you are always in spotlight, so most of the people do know you. And some can be threat to you.

I walk towards them, on seeing me they all stop talking and stood up from their place; I shook my head and ask them to sit. They look at each other and then at me, when finding me serious about it they all sat down.

The two who were trying to control their sleep, I asked them to go in the other room to take some rest, reluctantly they agreed and went away.

While the rest four, I asked them to come in front and have something to eat with me, after serious convincing they agreed.

While eating we talked about many things, they told me about their families. Like one's wife is 8 month pregnant, I yell at him and ask him that what is he doing here when his wife need him the most, he gave me the lame excuses, I mentally noted to give him a long break after this trip. He was doing work me now for quiet many years and haven't taken a single leave. Other one told me about how his son created a great ruckus on his first day of school, third one told me about him probably getting married by next year, while the last one shows me the picture of his soon to be wife and ask me to come to his wedding for sure. We talked literally about many things, soon other sleepy head also join us one by one, in all this I completely forgot about the work. Most importantly the important client I have to meet there. Soon this long journey of ten hours didn't feel long.

***************

We finally reached the hotel after one hour journey through car. Misha took the keys for our suits and the worker their take our bags and guide us to our suits. Once inside the room I lay over my bed in hurry as I am so exhausted. I checked the time in my digital watch which change time on its own according to the time zone, and check its 5 am in the morning which means the time will be 8:30 am in Delhi. I took out my phone and dialled his number since most probably he is getting ready for the day.

After 2 rings he picks up the call, and switches the mode on face time. I didn't have any energy to fix myself and look presentable, since I was laying on my stomach on the bed, I put my phone with support of pillow so that I can see him and the same for him. I look at him, seeing him already looking at me with a smile. Hmm someone is in good mood.

"Sweetheart you look so worn out, you should rest." He said concern filling his voice making me feel warm on this cold bed, making my lips move upward on their own.