21

a/n- WE REACHED 100k!!!

WOULD YOU GUYS READ A BAYLEN FANFIC IF I WROTE ONE?

-

"Jordan. Wake up."

I open my eyes and see all three of the boys looking at me.

"Oh fuck." I sigh. "Noooo. I was supposed to wake you guys up."

"When did you do this stuff?" Matt asks.

"I woke up at 12 this morning." I say. "I worked until 6 and then I decided to sleep for a little."

"It's 10." Nick says.

I sit up. "I wanted to see your reactions."

"It's not like we opened our presents." Chris says.

"That's true." I think for a second. "Okay, you guys grab the signs I made for you and stand next to each other." I grab my camera and turn it on before setting it on the counter.

"It's the boys' birthdayyyyy!" I exclaim. "The boys are holding their signs and I'm gonna take a picture of them."

I pull out my phone. "Smile."

I take a picture of them all smiling and another candid shot of Nick and Matt laughing hysterically at Chris who hit his shin on the coffee table. He was standing in front of it. He wasn't moving. And he was aware of where it was.

I laugh. "Poor Chris." I give him a hug. "Present time."

I get the presents and set them out on the counter. "Read the cards I wrote to yourselves but you're gonna open them one at a time." I snap my fingers. "One at a time." I look at Chris.

He pouts.

"Oldest first." I smile, handing Nick his present.

I got him a brown sweater and a strap for the camera that says 'Nick Sturniolo photography'.

"Sweet, now we can vlog and I don't have to worry about carrying the camera." His face lights up and he hugs me. "Thank you. And my other sweater is getting worn and stuff so I needed a new one."

I smile and hand him the card.

He tears it open.

"Dear Nick, you are such a baddie..." He whispers before reading the rest in his head. He chuckles and flips the paper open.

His eyes scan the paper. "I love you so much." He hugs me.

"I love you too." I smile.

"Me me me." Chris jumps.

"Fine." I slide the box over to him.

He tears it open like an animal.

His jaw drops. "Are you serious? You found it?" He pulls the baby blue Boston hat out of the box.

"I know how much you love that hat and I remember how sad you were when you lost it at the airport (he actually lost his baby blue Boston hat at the airport) so I got you a new one. It took me months to find the same one."

He jumps on me.

I almost fall and we all start laughing.

He kisses my cheek and looks into my eyes. "Thank you."

"Of course."

I hand him the letter.

He opens it.

As he reads the words, his smile grows.

He hugs me. "Here since day one baby." He says proudly.

I laugh while Nick and Matt look at us in confusion.

Oh god, I know Matt's gonna make me cry but it is what it is I guess.

I give Matt his present. "Happy birthday Bernard." I smile.

He opens the box. "No way." He gasps. "These are so cool."

I got him custom Air Force 1s. The nike symbol is painted green fading to black, the bottom part that touches the ground is green too.

"These are sick. How'd you get these?" He asks.

"I bought them and asked for custom ones." I smile. "Duh." I say jokingly.

"I love them."

I hand him the letter. "It's a little long."

His jaw drops. "Jeez."

I watch him intently as he continues reading.

My eyes well up thinking about how thankful I am that I stayed. If I would've ran away I'd have a completely different life. I'd be depressed or mentally ill, or both. Or I'd just be dead.

He looks up at me and gives me such a strong hug that he pushes me back a couple inches.

I smile as I cry into his shoulder. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." He whispers.

-

After getting breakfast at Denny's, we come back to the hotel to get ready for the beach.

152

152.7k likes

Whoisjordan MY BOYS ARE 18 TODAY

1185 comments

3529 shares

We go to the beach and chill for most of the day... well. I chill.

"I'M EIGHTEEN BABY LETS GOOOOO!" Chris runs back and forth down the beach yelling.

"If you don't get in the water soon I'm throwing you in." Matt says.

"I'm trying to get tan, not get wet."

"You're with me, what do you expect?" Chris smirks as he sits down with us.

"No Chris!" The three of us all whine.

"You just got sand on the towel." I complain.

"We're at a beach, Jordan." Chris rolls his eyes.

"Chris, if the towel has sand on it, it defeats the whole purpose of the towel. You sit on a towel so you don't have to sit in sand. If you're sitting on a towel with sand on it then you might as well sit in sand." Nick explains.

"Exactly." I high five him. "I get sand in my bathing suit at the beach and it's annoying. Cause it goes in the hole in the bathing suit where you put the pad for the top part and then how are you supposed to get it out? Plus I get it all over my butt even if I wash it off with the overhead thing. It always gets under the suit." I say.

"tee em eye." Matt says.

"That sounds painful. Imagine sand rubbing against your nipples the entire time you're at the beach." Nick says.

I roll over. "I'm gonna tan my back."

I rest my head on my hands and end up falling asleep in the sun.