Thirty-One

Kalanie

"Why you stay walking around with these short ass shits on?" Amir mugged kalanie.

"Cuz nobody was sussposed to be here." She replied. "Well my daughter's here , and ion want her catching on to yo thotivities." He spoke.

She waved him off. "Im not a thot." She rolled her eyes. "We going to my house." Amir spoke.

"Why?" She asked as the two headed upstairs to check on joy. She had finally had the surgery and safely recovered from it. Today is her birthday.

"My lil baby four already." Amir sighed leaning down and kissing her cheek. "I know." Kalanie pouted. "What about me?" Amir asked.

Kalanie rolled her eyes. "Happy birthday amir." She chuckled. It was also amirs birthday.

Kalanie had gifts for the two. Amir opened his gifted earlier, but joy was busy chasing xo before she fell asleep.

"You tryna go to my other house? The big one?" He asked. Kalanie shrugged. "it doesn't matter." She wiped her nose.

"Aight."

••••••••••••

"You Gon gimme sum birthday...." His voice trailed off as he smiled. "What?" She smiled. "Pussy." He whispered making her laugh.

"Ion know. Probably not." She shrugged. "Kalanie stop playing with me. Knowing yo ass Gon be tooted up in my bed later on-" she cut him off.

"Boy what the hell." She furrowed her eyebrows before they both laughed. "We still going out tonight?" He asked. "Um yeah , if your dad can still watch Khloe." She shrugged. "Aight." He nodded his head.

"I'm Soo hungry." Amir spoke. "I got sum you can eat , ion know if you want it tho." She mumbled.

"Hell yeah, I want it. Spread yo legs." He spoke. "Nah , I was just playing. Happy birthday." She kissed his lips after tying her hair up.

A smirk grew in his face as she rubbed his member through his gray sweats. He was rock hard already. "come on kalanie, dont tease me cuz it's starting to hurt." He explained making her laugh.

He slipped off his sweats leaving him in his boxers. She pulled his boxers down causing his member to spring up.

She wasted no time getting to work. It was getting sloppy , just like amir liked it. If there wasn't a mess to clean up , then you ain't doing it right.

"Damn." He quickly grew close. "Uhhh." He groaned as he held her head still. He released in her throat before he slowly moved his hand.

She continued and his eyes fluttered shut. "Fuck , kalanie." He threw his head back as his nut leaked into her mouth.

She pulled away breathing a bit heavy. He grabbed her by her neck and pulled her into a long sloppy kiss.

He pulled away licking his lips. Kalanie stood up and headed to the bathroom.

••••••••••

Amir wrapped his arms around Kalanie s waist as they walked in the club. She sighed.

She really didn't wanna be there but amir wanted her to come with him and his friends for his birthday.

Johnathan , and Malcom followed him along with Malcoms girl , Tamia.

"We finna get drunk drunk. You with it?" Tamia asked kalanie. "Uhh, no." She shook her head.

Tamia smacked her lips as they sat down at the booth. "you drink pink Whitney?" She asked.

Kalanie shook her head. "I never tasted it." She explained. "ouu. CAN WE GET SOME PINK WHITNEY AND  BACARDI OVER HERE? She yelled.

Kalanie shook her head as amir rubbed her thigh. "You aight?" He whispered in her ear before kissing her cheek.

"Yeah." She nodded with a smile. Soon Tamia was mixing drinks for kalanie to taste. She tasted all types of drink , but she likes the pink Whitney most. She drank several cups of that and she was drunk.

Dance for you by Beyonce played as kalanie danced with amir. He held his arms wrapped around her waist as she sang to him.

"AND I WANNA SAY THANK YOU, IN CASE I DON'T THANK YOU ENOUGH." Kalanie sang. He smiled at her. "I love you so much , amir. I'll never leave you. I wanna be with you forever and and and and every , and I wanna have all your kids. I love you so much." She cried before kissing him.

"I know." He smiled. "Let's go home baby." She whispered in his ear. "Now?" He asked. "Yes." She whined.

He headed back to where his friends were. "Y'all we finna head out." He explained dapping Johnathan up them Malcolm.

"Aye man...do what you gotta do. Don't pull out." He told amir. Amir laughed.