Chapter 93: Kamui and the Endless Strings

~~~

"Shinra Tensei!"

An invisible force forced everything in its path away. Luckily, Obito had dematerialized all parts of his body so he could resist the force without being pushed back.

Obito tried rushing towards the main body, but was blocked by a man with long hair that Obito knew was the Human Path. As long as his soul wasn't pulled out of his body, then the Human Path will not be much of a problem.

20 feet. Obito thought, weaving his arms, his hands conjuring numerous portals behind the Human Path. He raised his leg, his foot blocked by the hands of the Human Path.

Their vision is connected - how dangerous. Obito could hear the sounds of sizzling blades from behind. Dematerializing, Obito let the blades pass through his body.

Swords begun appearing from portals that he conjured.

Obito shot the blades towards the Asura Path, forcing them to retract the blade that had erupted from his back. Narrowing his eyes, Obito backed away, a large bird with the eyes of Samsara being driven towards him.

The Deva Path - the real Pain - appeared on top of the bird, the wind rushing by as the rain intensified. He held out his arms, his hand crumpling.

"Madara, you may be powerful, but you can't beat God."

With little effort, Pain used Shinra Tensei to bring the walls that surrounded him closer to him. The rubble collided, combining into something much more - a destructive weapon.

Kicking the ball of rubble towards Obito, Pain wasted no time to stride forward, his Akatsuki cloak fluttering from behind with incredible brilliance.

"There's already two too many people thinking that they are God in this world - they need to be gone immediately." Obito wove through a set of seal, expelling a fireball out of his mouth.

Just before it could make contact with the Deva Path, the Preta Path got in the way, intercepting the technique and absorbing the technique so it wouldn't cause the real Pain harm.

Obito saw 4 of the Paths launch themselves and attach their feet on the walls of the wet that were coated in water. Leaping forward, the 4 Paths of Pain were violently rushing through the air.

2 large birds that were beyond the size of normal birds appeared, their bodies trailing the 4 Paths at great speeds. With a fierce glare with one eye, Obito established numerous amounts of portals around him.

Becoming intangible, the 4 Paths of Pain and the large birds phased through Obito's body. Materializing back, Obito shot out tiny white strings from the portals towards the Paths.

The strings wrapped around them, locking them down with intensifying force.

"Die!" Screaming, Obito conjured numerous portals, shooting out dozens of kunai toward the Paths of Pain. Unfortunately for Obito, the real Pain - the one who wielded the Deva Path, had intervened just in time before their heads could be pierced by the sharp kunai.

"Banshou Tenin!"

And, just like that, the kunai were pulled in an instant. The kunai never hit the Paths of Pain, only the invisible force pulling the kunai without any effort being put into it.