Rewrite Notice!

Hello, it's been a month since I've last updated this fic, hasn't it?

Well, before I explain what's going on, let me tell you where and what I've been doing this past month.

Like my previous chapter said, I was bombarded with a shit ton of projects to do in February. And amongst all that school work, I was tasked with doing a week-long worth of exams, so you can pretty much see why I haven't been able to make time to upload any chapters for this fic.

I sincerely apologize for making all my readers wait for such a long time. I don't expect you to forgive me, but please understand that I too also have a life in school and at home.

Now let's get out of the way, and talk about the title.

Yes, I will be rewriting this fic.

Not just plain rewriting it, but there'll be a lot of changes made to the beginnings of the story in comparison to what I initially had planned for this story in the beginning.

I found myself getting stressed and confused over what I planned to write for the future since there were a lot of plot holes at the beginning of this book. To put it simply, I'm dissatisfied with the story I'm writing right now and the future where it's headed.

If you want to know what some of the changes may be, you can check out my Wattpad account and check out my announcements. It has everything I might plan to change in the story.

Some people have recommended me to just make another route for this story, but I concluded that it'd be too troublesome for me to create two separate routes for this fic.

The prologues and chapter 1.1 will probably be the same. I'll just paraphrase the entire chapters with a more diverse vocabulary and better grammar.

I won't delete this book, as I've already worked too hard and spent so much time in it that it'd be a shame if I unpublished it, so this will be some sort of test book.

For when I'll start publishing the rewrite, I can guarantee that it probably won't be in two weeks, due to heavy schoolwork and exams.

So until the rewrite comes (which will be a separate book) this fic is discontinued. But don't worry.

Once I finish all my assignments, I'll get to writing as soon as possible.

I thank every single one of you who has supported me and my fic. You've all made my day with your comments, votes, critics, and etc.

I look forward to seeing some of you back in my rewrite.

Until then...

Sayonara!