Sick

This was requested by:
Fr3ddyFazzba11z
This chapter contains:
•Sick! Reader
•Cuddles
If you do not like these, or cannot tolerate them, please don't read.

-------

You sniffled, being ill sucked. Your head hurt, you had a cough and you sneezed so often which made you move, which in turn hurt you because everything hurt.

"Sunbeam. .?" Sun asked, face plate tilting in worry. "Heyyy sun. ." You say, but it comes out quiet. "What's going on. .?" He asked, coming closer. "Just ill, nothing too bad." You say, shrugging.

He hugged you, and you smiled. Sun was so sweet like that.

However, you groaned, the light hurt your eyes. "Can you turn the light off, please?" You ask, and Sun nods. Ever since he accepted Moon more, turning off the light was an easy task.

"Hello, starlight." Moon said, voice gravelly. You wave, but yawn. "Sleep, starlight." He says, but you shake your head. "I wanna hang out with you," you say, and he chuckles. "Okay, but then sleep." You nod, but make grabby hands. "Cuddles, please. ." you say, and he shakes his head, but hugs you nonetheless.

It's like that for a while, you laying on him (for a robot, he was suprisingly comfortable) and the two of you talking in hushed tones about anything, sometimes making a joke or just laughing at something one of you said. You snuggle closer, "love you, Moony." You say, and he strokes your back gently. "Sleep, my star, and the Sun will be here when you wake." He murmurs, pressing his face plate to your head. It was their attempt at a kiss.

You smiled, eyes shutting and falling asleep quickly.

------

"Wakey, wakey sunbeam. ."

You open your eyes, headache now a dull pain, looking up at Sun. He seemed more caring, for an animatronic stuck with a smile on his face.

"I need to go make your soup, but I'll stay here for a little longer, Kay?" He said, voice uncharacteristically soft and quiet for what it is usually. You let out a content exhale through your nose, allowing yourself to drift in a trance like state, in between being awake and asleep.

At some point, you must have went back off again, as you woke up to the smell of soup. "Sunbeam. . Wake up, I've brought your soup. ." You look up seeing that Sun was holding a bowl of warm soup, steam evaporating as it reached a certain point.

You sat up, groaning as you did so, since your limbs felt like they'd ran for a few hundred miles.
Sun helped you drink some soup, whispering sweet encouraging words to you as you grimaced at the taste. Soup was horrible.

Once you'd had most, Sun set the bowl aside, sitting down on your bed. "Want more cuddles?" He asked, and you nod. He gets back into the covers, allowing you to curl up on him.

Like with Moon, you two talked in hushed tones, talking about stuff you could do when you were better. "We can colour, and play hide and seek and so much more!" Sun remarked, quietly, as he grasped onto you lovingly, trying not to harm you.

You chuckle, coughing a little. "You okay?" Sun asked, and you knew how worried this made him. He'd never dealt with human sickness. You nod, "I'm doing okay Sunshine." He, albeit hesitantly, goes back to talking.

You listen, slowly falling asleep.

"And then Moony suggested-" he paused, looking down at you. Your chest rose and fell calmly, you were asleep.

He let his hand ghost over your hair before settling down with you, going into rest mode, where he'd wait for you to wake.

_________

I'm sorry if this was too short or there wasn't enough detail in it, but here's the chapter! :D

Thank you for reading, goodbye!

-Author

(Hello,
this won't take long, I just want to ask, but I've been wanting to write another yandere chapter but male reader, and was wondering if anyone would like to read that?
Okay, bye for real now-)