16 | Encountering Frostfire

TW: violence, violence match. And also Nezuko's angst :)

---

Frostfire had made his appearance, shocked everyone. Todoroki smiled at first but continued to focus on his battle. Urarak shook Nezuko lightly while Midoriya and some of them started flooding her with a lot of question.

"That's Frostfire, Blaze and Ice's fusion. Boboiboy fused his Blaze and Ice form, turned into Frostfire. It's only caused a lot of energy the more he's in his fusion form," Aizawa clarified. Now that made the match started getting interesting.

Frostfire, his gym uniform was mixed with both Blaze and Ice colour theme, red and orange, blue and white. The jacket was dark blue colour with the fur hood but didn't wear it. The trousers was both red and blue with frost and flame aesthetic, with each side respectively, as well as his gloves.

The cap was still faced in front but in red with orange accents and a white spine. The colour of his eyes were orange with blue accents.

"Well hello there, my rival half cold half fire. It's a shame that our elementals are in different side," Frostfire as he went into his iconic fighting stance.

"Wow, this match surely getting more interesting huh, Frostfire? Nice to meet you too but I have to end this," Todoroki gave him his evilish smirk, despised both of his sides were almost at its limits.

"Bring it on, Todoroki! Frostfire Bow!" Frostfire summoned his bow and aimed it at him.

"Alright!" Todoroki immediately made his ice barrier but...

This arrow was surely strong that it could break through the ice! Todoroki immediately dodged it as he didn't saw this coming.

That was one thing in his mind now. If Blaze was like another Bakugo and Ice was like Aizawa sensei then... What kind of personality that Frostfire own? But surely he knew on thing from him, he was much more stronger in this fusion form.

As he was still struggling defended himself with ice barrier as Frostfire was aimed more faster than Ice, Frostfire took this chance to dash forwards. He leapt on the ice barrier, made Todoroki stunned by it and processed to send another axe kick, more powerful than before.

Even Todoroki had protected above him with the ice as supporter, that kick was too strong that he was immediately smashed down to the floor.

"BRUTAL! BRUTAL!!!" Present Mic announced.

"This match is more scarier than Midoriya with Todoroki and Tokoyami with Boboiboy..."

"Boboiboy in his fusion form is more stronger, huh?"

"Nezuko!!! Is he always this merciless if he went a fight-"

"Don't you dare touch her!"

Midoriya again, whispering about the match.

Todoroki fought for his life to stay conscious but fatigue slowly kicked in as he could felt his quirk was indeed at its limits.

Frostfire didn't waste his time to grab the back of his collar and immediately threw him out of the arena, as if it was his elemental brothers thrown by either Mama Quake or Big Brother Thunderstorm. He immediately summoned a mutliple ice pillars for the poor Todoroki, prevented from getting smashed into the wall unlike Midoriya, on his match.

"Todoroki is out of the match. The winner is Boboiboy!" Midnight announced as there was still a lot of black smoke and white fog around.

Boboiboy immediately reverted back and steadied himself before his clumsiness made him fell to the floor as he could felt a hot fluid flowing from his nostril. He wiped it and it was his blood, possibly a sign that his fatigue also slowly kicked in.