36 ⭑ Wet.*

"Thinking ahead of time, why don't you spend the night? I know you love me. Pick up and roll the dice, read in between the lines. I know you love me..."
Hold on by The Internet.
Same premise, same events, just a little different.

✰ ✰ ✰

"Where the hell you been?"

"Fuckin--Jesus!" With my dress half on, my panties missing, my brain half-awake, hair resembling a bird's nest, and a box of chocolate-covered strawberries in my hand, I thought I'd entered my dark hotel room to find everyone gone out to breakfast like my message from Koi had said. But low and behold, after my perfect, perfect night with Zayn, the only person left to greet me--turning on the lamp on the desk by the window to illuminate his face--was Harlow.

A hungover, messy Harlow with mascara still running down his under eyes and wild, sleepy hair that covered his forehead. As well as a passive look on his face like I was about to get scolded.

And I had a feeling--for what reason I wasn't sure yet--that I was about to be in big, big trouble.

"Jesus..." I held my hand to my chest and leaned against the cool door, taking shallow breaths, "You scared me, Harlow. Don't do that. I could've had a heart attack." I gave him a half-smile and opened my eyes after a second, seeing him close his phone that was open to our text messages and set it onto the desk he was leaning against.

He nodded slowly, twisting his jaw before letting the muscles in it flex when it clenched, "You know I could say the same thing. I woke up and you were fucking gone. Your phone, your purse, there wasn't a sign of you. Thought something happened to you, I've been worried sick all goddamn morning. You know how I am."

"You don't seem very worried to me, you just seem angry." I frowned, "I'm... I'm okay. I'm right here. I was safe as well, I promise. I was just--"

"Just--where. huh? Where the fuck were you?"

My mouth slowly shut as delicious flashbacks of the previous night flooded my head and rendered me speechless.

Speechless, speechless. Mute.

There was no way to explain any of this without going into the filthy, filthy details, and if there was one thing about last night that was for certain, it was that it was downright, nasty.

I had more fun with Zayn than I ever thought I could.

And I'd never forget it either.

Ten hours earlier...

☆ ・゚: The Girls: ・゚ ☆

Don't scream if you wake up and don't see me. Staying with Zayn in his room tonight. See you in the morning. Xoxo.