Ours

This chapter contains:
•Yandere! Daycare animatronics
•Male! Reader
•!detailed!Violence
•Strong language (e.g. slut, whore, ect.)
•Gore?
This one is really detailed for me, so please don't hesitate to click off if it gets too much.

------

"Alright, bye Sunshine, bye Moony." You say, gently holding Sun's face as you rest your head against his- a goodbye the two of you had been doing since you became friends, which was months ago now.

You wave, leaving and heading to the carpark where you get into your car, starting it up and driving home. You were really tired.

But, back inside the daycare, just after you left, Sun squealed, dancing around in joy. "Did you see that Moon?! Did you?! He's so perfect, oh how I love him!" He gushed, and in the back of his head a voice, deep and commanding, spoke up.

"You mean how much we love him, right, starlight?" Sun nods, "of course, of course!"

With that, he bounded out of the Daycare, (closing the doors behind him of course) up the stairs and into the theater, racing through the door that led to his and Moon's room.

Once inside, he went to the only clean place in his room, your shrine they made. "Oh, Moony, he's perfect. ." He murmured, fingers brushing over a few photos they had of you.

"Sun, we need to make him ours and fast. Tomorrow, perhaps." Sun frowned, tearing his hand away from the photos. "No, that's not what we agreed on! He'll love us in his own time." Sun stated, though Moon hissed at this. "Someone likes him already, that woman who works in the party rooms? She's going to ask him out, and there's a high chance he'll say yes. You know he can't turn anyone down."

Sun sighed, nodding. It was true, he knew that. "Okay, Moon, but. ." Moon seemed more interested now, waiting for Sun to finish what he was saying. "Shrine first, then planning." Moon chuckled, "of course."

For most of that night, they gushed over you, aside from the three hours they set aside for genuine planning (though they fawned over you during that, too)

------

You entered the next day, unaware of the murder plot the daycare attendants had made against your fellow employee.

"Mornin' Sunshine, Mornin' Moony." You say, walking in to the daycare with a smile on your face, a slushie from Mazercise in one hand, an envelope in the other. Sun waved before faltering, noticing the envelope decorated with stickers on it.

He pointed to it, "what's that?" You glance at it, then back at him. "It's a letter from Evangeline, she works with the party rooms?" Sun bristled, trying to keep it from showing. "Oh." He said, trying to sound calm. "When did she give it to you?" Your lips curve into a smile, Sun was so caring!

"As I walked in, I haven't read it yet." He said, and Sun nodded. He extended a hand, "hey, Sunbeam, you're so busy why don't I read it for you and tell you what she said, hm?" You nod, "great idea Sunny, here." You had him it, hugging him after (though you moved your slushie away from him, so it didn't get on him) "you're such a great friend." You say, letting him go.

He paused, both he and Moon fangirling over the contact before relaxing, nodding. "You too, Sunbeam." Those words echoed around his head, however, as you walked away to get things ready for the day.