Chapter 1

The servants in the Shen residence did not dare to speak loudly. The master had just been married for a month, when he was unhappy, and no one wanted to touch him.

    The marriage between Shi Ziye and General Su Xiao was a big event in the capital.

    The eldest son, Shen Kuo, is the only direct son of the eldest princess. The emperor is his own uncle, and the queen mother is his own grandmother. He grew up in the palace, and his eyebrows and eyes are carved out of the same mold as his own mother.

    The eldest princess was a stunning beauty that was well-known in the capital back then. The eldest son had a pair of affectionate eyes. He was not a woman, but he was very beautiful. Those young ladies who had seen him were not unmoved.

    Shi Ziye didn't get married until he was twenty-two years old, and everyone in the capital was speculating about what kind of immortal he would marry in the future to be worthy of his noble status and outstanding appearance.

    I didn't expect that he would be married by the emperor, and made a pair with General Su Xiao.

.General Su lived in Mobei since he was a child, and grew up on horseback.

    If it weren't for the marriage granted by His Majesty this time, everyone would have almost forgotten that General Su Xiao was a brother. How can such a person be a daughter-in-law to an arrogant son-in-law.

    Hearing that the eldest princess is in the palace, His Majesty's attitude is very firm.

    In the end, the two became relatives.

    Grandpa Shizi is a wealthy and unrestrained man in the city, and General Su Xiaojun is a wild flower that grows in the wilderness of the desert.

    The whole city was watching on the wedding day. The Shen residence is very strict, and no news has come out. It was only after a few days that I found out that the prince had broken a bone!

.Those ordinary people in the capital like to listen to all kinds of secret histories. After hearing about it, their eyes glow with blue light, saying that the young masters of the big families can play. Figure out what kind of action can make a broken bone.

    It is widely rumored outside that those who have noses and eyes, and those who are storytellers can say seven or eight paragraphs.

    Today there is even more surprising news that General Su Xiao is pregnant.

    It seems that this game is still the grandfather's victory.

    No matter how lively the rumors are, the servants don't dare to tell the prince about it at all.

    The little servant Lanting was outside the yard, a little worried. Even the maid serving the pen and ink was kicked out.

    "Brother Lang, is Shizi okay?" the maid asked.

    Lan Ting frowned slightly and said, "Master is worried, let's stay outside for a while.He was the servant of the prince who was chosen by thousands of people in the palace. He completely followed the rules for selecting people in the palace, and he would not say a word of the prince.

    But he was also worried. Just now, he shouldn't have told him that the princess was pregnant. It has been an hour since Shen Kuo entered the study, and he has not even called for tea.

    He knew that the eldest son did not like General Su, but heirs had always been the most important thing in the family. The eldest son was twenty-two years old this year, and he was much later than others.

    Although Lord Shizi has a nickname of liking beautiful women, he has never been served by smart people around him. The mansion is looking forward to the heirs of the prince, but His Majesty is random.