♡ Chapter 22 ♡

Y/n opened her eyes and watched the ceiling lazily while blinking her eyes, trying to avoid the sunlight which escaped from the carton of her windows. She pouted and started rubbing her eyes lazily.

"Good morning beautiful" suddenly a low growl like voice was heard from the corner of her room. Y/n exactly knew who had that unique accent. She raised her upper body and turned towards the door to see jungkook leaning to the doorframe while folding near his wash board chest. The wide neck line followed by the supple pecs of his clean shaven chest which was visible through his buttoned up shirt whose first 3 buttons were undone. He had a charming smile on his face, which made him more handsome.

Y/n's cheeks were already dusted with rose colour because of her new nickname

Y/n's cheeks were already dusted with rose colour because of her new nickname. She felt something weird in her tummy when jungkook called her beautiful. Or maybe because she was just hungry.

Sleeve of jungkook's shirt was fold until his elbow displaying his veiny hands. There were few thick rings on his left hand but in his right hand there was a small ring in his pinky finger. Y/n noticed that he always wore it no matter what, it wasn't exactly a ring but something like ring, but however y/n knew that it was important for him.

"Good morning" she whispered while looking down shyly. She was embarrassed because she was still in her bed clothes, messed up hair and puffed cheeks.

But on the other hand jungkook found it adorable. Her eyes shined due to the sunlight. For him her messy hair, rosey cheeks and pouted lips made her more beautiful.

"Do your morning routine and come for breakfast, I have something to show you later. And wear something comfortable" Jungkook smiled at her.
"Okay" y/n replied with a small smile on her face.
"I will wait for you in the dinning table" he said, walking out of the room while closing the door behind him.

Y/n let out the breath she was holding whole time as she held her hand near her chest. Her heart was beating so fast. Whenever she saw jungkook her heart reacted like this. What is this feeling? she always thought.

Y/n quickly got up from the bed and did her morning routine. She made her way to the dinning room.

"Good morning little moon" Seokjin greeted when she entered the room. "Good morning Mr moon." She greeted back while settling down next to jungkook in the dinning table.

Time skip

Y/n was standing next to jungkook who was in his dragon form. They were standing near a waterfall. "Get on" y/n heard jungkook's voice inside her head. Y/n climbed to his back and held his spikes tightly.

Jungkook jumped down from the waterfall, with his wings folded. The cold wind mixed with water drops hit y/n's face and neck, sending chills down her spine. When they were about few metres away from the ground he opened his wings and flew up to the sky.

The waterfall was navy-blue and magical. It was swishing over the rocks joyfully. It was thundering down into the pool like a gigantic water spout. When it toppled into the ecstasy-pool, it foamed it at the bottom. The rest of the pool was as clear as cellophane, enabling them to see down into the rocky bottom. Fronds of forest-green plants waved gently in the depths. The waterfall looked like a sheet of blue velour as it swished down. Its edges were hemmed with whipped-white lines.