Chapter 6

The servants around were stunned.

    Aunt Liu is the concubine of the concubine. In the house, the wind and the rain are like the wind. After a long time, he began to forget his identity.

    As the emperor's nephew, Shizi was born with a title, so what is Concubine Liu? But it is the niece of the old lady's family. He used to be a small family, relying on the birth of a pair of children, plus the support of the old lady, he always talked about childhood sweethearts with the concubine, and pretended to be an elder in front of Shen Kuo.

    Shen Kuo didn't care about her, but she became more and more complacent.

    Some servants have secretly moved to rescue soldiers.

    Aunt Liu has always been very concerned about being told that her status is low. The education of her children is also very strict, and she thinks she has gotten rid of her concubine status. Now that Lord Shizi beat her back to the prototype in front of so many people, she was trembling with anger.

.Today, many old servants came to her side to cry, saying that Concubine Shizi had no rules.

    Aunt Liu has not been able to sleep well since she learned that Su Muqian was pregnant. Her son is ten years old and her daughter is only six years old. After becoming a mother, she will inevitably plan for her children.

    I just wanted to start from Su Muqian's side. When General Su became pregnant, he started to replace all the old servants. After a while, he might not know what to expect. There are many tricks in the back house, and I plan to implement them all on him.

    Who would have used the first trick of exorcism. I met the grandfather.

    After Shen Kuo finished talking about Concubine Liu, he immediately went to Su Muqian's side and said, "Why are you standing on the tuyere." After speaking, he tidied up his clothes.

    The people around him all blushed.

.Shen Kuo is a well-known and beautiful man in the capital. His attitude is natural, and his intention to protect General Su Xiao is obvious.

    Su Muqian glanced at Shen Kuo. Before he could speak, he heard the sound of footsteps outside.

    At first glance, it was actually the concubine, Shen Kuo's biological father.

    After Su Muqian married into the Shen residence, she only saw him once. Although the concubine is middle-aged, it is well maintained.

    After seeing him, Concubine Liu burst into tears and said, "Master, I have no face to live."

    The girl next to Concubine Liu also complained to his father in front of Shi Ziye.

    Concubine Liu and the girl sang and said: "For so many years, I have managed this family without miscellaneous credit or hard work."

    Su Muqian glanced at Shen Kuo, his father stood with Aunt Liu, trying to help Aunt Liu get ahead. It seems that being born in this rich and powerful family is not everything.

.The concubine said: "Concubine Liu is my side room. She is also in charge of the house. How can you tell her not to come down in front of everyone." He frowned, looked at Shen Kuo and said, "It's all your mother spoiled. With you, there are no rules at all."

    Shen Kuo was not in awe of this father at all. Said: "Liu Concubine wants to exorcise evil spirits in my yard, it's really a joke. General Su Xiao is a lucky general of my Daqi. He has guarded the border many times, and the blessings are profound. And thanks to His Majesty's marriage, even if he does not have the title of Shizifei, he It's still a general. To deal with him with this kind of shyness in the back house has swept away the face of the Shen residence. Who the hell doesn't understand the rules?"