Chapter 10

Bao Lan said, "Master, where did your money come from?"

    They had never seen so much gold.

    They were afraid that Su Muqian would have wronged him. The Shen residence was heavily guarded, and they couldn't get in at all.

    Su Muqian said, "You don't need to worry about these."

    Bao Lan said: "Then I will stay in the capital and let him go back to buy some winter clothes." Then he said to his companions: "You have to be careful, don't go back and ask the thieves to rob them.

    "Fart." The other person was really angry. People like them have fought wars and seen blood, so how could they be robbed by bandits?

    Su Muqian said: "Both of you go over, I'm safe here."

    Bao Lan said: "Master, you are not alone now, there is still our little master in your stomach."

.Hearing this, General Su Xiao blushed a little. He coughed dryly and said, "I know."

    This time, they not only escorted gold back, but also purchased some supplies.

    It is indeed more convenient for two people, but they can't worry about leaving General Su Xiao here alone.

    Bao Lan said: "Well, let's write a letter to General Su directly and ask them to send people over, and we will go back, so that if you need manpower for some things in the capital, it will be convenient." They have no foundation in the capital. When General Su arrived here, his eyes were darkened. There is really no one to use.

    Su Muqian said, "That's fine."

    Bao Lan said: "After I go back, General Su will definitely ask you how you are with the prince in the capital, then what should I say."

    Su Muqian said, "It's okay.Then he took out a family letter from his arms. The letter just wrote some thoughts about Mobei, and everything was fine in the capital. I also look forward to my brother getting married soon, giving him a little nephew to play and so on.

    Ask your subordinates to take it back directly.

    The subordinate nodded, then collected the gold and went out disguised as an ordinary merchant.

    Su Muqian was also ready to leave. He could leave the Shen residence, but not for too long.

    He just got up and was about to leave, and when he was getting on the carriage, he met a handsome and fair young man and said, "Prince Concubine, our master is invited." He directly named Su Muqian's identity.

    Su Muqian didn't know the person in front of him at all, and said, "Who is your master?"

    The servant on the opposite side then mysteriously showed a token.

    Su Muqian saw that it was the prince's token.

.Now that this person has already arrived at the door, Su Muqian raised his eyes and glanced at it. There are at least ten people in ambush around here, and he has no choice but to go. I had no choice but to say, "Lead the way ahead."

    Then Su Muqian was taken to an inn. There are many guests in this inn drinking and singing ditty here. He was taken directly to the box on the second floor.

    As soon as I entered, I saw the prince sitting there.

    The Crown Prince had only heard of General Su Xiao's appearance before, but this side surprised him. Although Su Muqian is not a very beautiful beauty, he has a fierce temperament in him. He is very young, but he is very special in the crowd.