Chapter 13

General Su Xiao held the jade pendant as if it was hot, and wanted to return it, but Shen Kuo had already walked to the front.

    I had to put this jade pendant on my body for the time being.

    Su Muqian has been a brother since he was a child, and he once fantasized about what kind of person he would marry in the future. At that time, the man he wanted to marry was a burly man with a big shoulder and a round waist, who could fight three big tigers.

    Later, in the barracks, it was full of sloppy, sloppy men. That little boy's heart was wiped clean.

    He didn't expect that he would marry the noble prince.

    Su Muqian lowered his head and glanced at the jade pendant. It was just an ordinary white jade, and it was considered a good place to put it in the small pot-throwing booth. But the prince's mansion is nothing, I just feel that I am a bit like this jade pendant, and I have made a pair with the prince by mistake.

    Shen Kuo walked in front, how could he know that just a jade pendant could actually affect the sorrow of the imperial concubine. .After walking for a while, I realized that no one was following, and looked back to see that Su Muqian was still looking at Yu Pei.

    Shen Kuo turned back and said, "Let's go, a handsome brother like you is alone on the street, and Paihuazi will be photographed away!"

    Su Muqian was annoyed by the tone of his coaxing the child, and said, "This is at the feet of the emperor, and the security is better. Besides, I'm not afraid of anyone, and I don't look good." Is gentle and handsome. He's not the kind of guy the public likes at all. Su Muqian was probably afraid that what he said just now would cause misunderstanding, and said, "I mean, appearance is not important in the military camp."

    Shen Kuo said: "But I think you look good!"

    Su Muqian's reaction was very big: "You lied." Although he drank alcohol on the day of the marriage, he still remembered what happened. If Shen Kuo had not been drugged, he would not have touched him.

.Obviously he came out happily, but now General Su is not happy.

    Su Muqian immediately turned his head away, he was not someone who liked to turn over old accounts. But seeing Shen Kuo love this mediocre jade pendant so much and hang it on his clothes, he felt a little uncomfortable.

    Shen Kuo was about to go over to pull him, but was thrown aside by Su Muqian. The two of them were on the street, and their movements were very small, but anyone with a discerning eye could see that the two were arguing.

    At this time, the people of Huainan Prince asked them to go to the restaurant to catch up.

    Shen Kuo said: "When did your prince return to Beijing?"

    When Su Muqian saw the outsider, he became quite quiet.

    He was pulled by Shen Kuo to look for the Prince of Huainan.

    Shen Kuo's hand was very hot, and the heat seemed to be able to spread to his heart along the palm of his hand.

    They went to the Prince of Huainan.

.Huainan Prince is twenty-three this year, and he is the emperor's nephew. His father almost became the emperor back then, and he changed from an orthodox to a vassal king with a short chess move. The emperor was very afraid of them, and sent them to the remote vassal to guard the border.

    But soon the Queen Mother's birthday, their father and son are going to Beijing.

    The Prince of Huainan used to have a very good relationship with Shen Kuo. Two people are about the same age, and they can play together. Every time I come back, I have to find Shen Kuo.