Chapter 14

Seeing that he was unhappy, Shen Kuo said, "It's no big deal, just watch it if you want."

    Although Su Muqian wanted to see it, he was angry with Shen Kuo just now, so he couldn't help it now: "It's not uncommon."

    Shen Kuo smiled and said nothing else. Shen Kuo and Su Muqian stayed in the room for an afternoon, and Shen Kuo still found a book to read in the back. The only sound in the room was the sound of him turning the pages of a book, and Su Muqian fell asleep in front of the table.

    It was not until dinner time that Su Muqian woke up. Bewildered, he was taken into the house, had a delicious meal, and then went to bed.

    Su Muqian slept enough in Shen Kuo's study in the afternoon, and was not sleepy at all at night. With his eyes open in the night, what he thought of was the unpredictable Shizi.

    ...

    When Shen Kuo returned to the house, he heard that Mr. Qing had been waiting here for a long time.

.Mr. Qing is Shen Kuo's staff. He has always been interested, so he doesn't usually come to disturb him at such a late hour. Since it's here, it must be a big deal.

    Shen Kuo said: "What's wrong?"

    Mr. Qing said: "The price of pig iron has continued to rise. The prince and several princes have begun to say that the weapons field has been reduced. Should we close it?"

    A truly profitable business is not something that can be said on the surface. This business of building weapons is really a cash cow. To say that it is the hen that lays the golden eggs is an understatement!

    Every year in the military to buy, the wealthy businessmen must have access to the armed forces. Apparently the average person cannot buy weapons supplied by the munitions.

    They these weapons line came into being.

    And not only Shen Kuo, there are at least 18 weapons companies in Beijing, including the prince. Shen Kuo is the most low-key and hidden inside!

    He doesn't take much, and he doesn't sell it in Daqi either. .Every year, it can be circulated and traded along the sea, and a large amount of gold and precious stones can be exchanged for good goods in short supply.

    This time and again, he made enough money to spend ten lifetimes.

    But this kind of business can't be seen.

    In case the emperor finds out, a big hat of treason will be buckled, and his head will be moved.

    Shen Kuo said: "How can pig iron rise so much?"

    Mr. Qing said: "The pig iron we transport is all smuggled out of the mining area. The mining area was over-exploited a while ago. It has collapsed many times, and a lot of people have died. Now the above is taking great care of it." Dare to go out at this time Selling that is at the cost of one's life, wealth and wealth are at risk.

    Shen Kuo said: "Since the guards are strict, let's transport some ore from Guanzhong for the time being, and the provincial ones will be stuck in the mines."

.They are usually close by, and it is inconvenient to transport them in other places, and secondly, there is an additional risk. And it burns a lot of money.

    Shen Kuo said: "Keep the latest weapons, don't ship them."

    Mr. Qing nodded and said yes: "Although it is difficult now, when the treasure ship returns, we can solve the urgent need now."