Chapter 15

After a while, I watched the ministers come out. Fair and fair: "Your Majesty, Your Majesty has a request."

    As soon as Shen Kuo entered, he saw the emperor reviewing the memorial.

    The emperor knew that when Shen Kuo came in, he didn't even raise his head, and said, "Kuo'er, you can't be lazy anymore. You don't do it every time you are given an official position."

    Shen Kuo said: "I'm used to being idle, I'm afraid I won't adapt."

    The emperor raised his head and said, "Whoever is born will know it, and he will not learn it little by little."

    The emperor had also mentioned several times before that he wanted to give him a half-official position, but Shen Kuo would refuse. In the end, the eldest princess was alarmed, and she went into the palace to tell the emperor that Shen Kuo had a headache as soon as he went to court.

    The emperor is also gone. Fortunately, although Shen Kuo couldn't solve his problems, he didn't cause trouble for him.

    Now that the emperor brings up old things and new things, his attitude is much tougher than before.

.Shen Kuo's previous set of rhetoric no longer works.

    The emperor said: "The husband started a family and started a business. You have a family now, how long do you want to wait?"

    Shen Kuo said: "If you want to say that, there is really a person in my family who is a talented person. General Su Xiaowen is a martial artist. Such a talented person is really a bit inferior to my family. It's better to let him take a general position, a fourth rank will do."

    The emperor was laughed at by his contemptuous tone: "You bastard, you think that a fourth-rank official is so good. His brother is only third-rank."

    Seeing that Shen Kuo is always so condescending.

    Shen Kuo, the nephew, has always been a pure minister, and today the prince's frequent activities have made him a little dissatisfied.

    The emperor has held a high position for a long time, and those who are close to him are for various interests. Shen Kuo, a wealthy and idle person who wants nothing, made the emperor have a kind of thought to take care of him.

.The emperor said: "Kuo'er, are you satisfied with this marriage?"

    "Satisfied." Shen Kuo almost didn't think about it, he blurted out directly, but seemed to be perfunctory. The emperor just sighed and gave him a document. Shen Kuo glanced at the fact that he was impeached.

    Several of his crimes were listed above, all of which were related to the treasure ship. No one said anything about weapons, which made Shen Kuo slightly relieved. Complained: "These people are really shameful. The cost of the capital is so big, if I want to find another way to make up for it. I can't even afford to marry a daughter-in-law."

    Shen Kuo is quite hearty now, and the emperor couldn't help laughing after listening to it: "Speak like a child! How could you be like that when you are a prince. Let you be an official and you are lazy, but you are diligent in managing these things behind your back."

    "Uncle, I really don't like officialdom."

.The emperor said: "Others have sharpened their heads and rushed in, but you are still hiding. You can't say anything this time. The burden on young people is too light!"

    Seeing Shen Kuo, the emperor wanted to speak, and said, "Okay, I still have something to do, you go back first."

    Shen Kuo took a deep breath and said, "Yes."