Chapter 16

Soon, Lord Lu went to file a complaint with the imperial court, saying that Concubine Shizi hurt people by riding a horse, and Master Shizi shielded Concubine Shizi.

    The news of the capital spread quickly. Even the conversation that took place at the time is known.

    The second son of Lu is also a fool, and he went directly to Su Muqian to say that even if he is not reconciled, it does not mean that he will marry.

    Su Muqian's marriage with Shi Ziye was nothing more than a joke behind the scenes. I don't know what happened to him after drinking, but he even went up to ask General Su, provocatively speaking.

    Originally, he was so mean-spirited and taught a lesson. The fact that Master Lu jumped so high made things bigger.

    The emperor will investigate these dialogues.

    The second son of Lu directly committed a taboo, saying that the emperor asked him to marry whomever he wanted to marry.

.Su Muqian, who has military merit, said that the emperor made a mess of mandarin ducks, and let the meritorious deeds marry the relatives of the dandy emperor to show off the imperial power.

    Even his father, Lord Lu, didn't dare to say this, and he offended three people in one sentence, the emperor, the prince, and the prince. Broken legs are light.

    As soon as the emperor sent Shen Kuo back, he heard the minister say that he was in trouble. He was also accused of the royal letter, and after the investigation was clear, the emperor directly told him the evidence of Lu Er Gongzi's crime.

    Master Lu's face turned red and white. He loves his son so much, and his son was sent back with a broken leg when he went out. The old lady at home fainted from crying, and the lady kept complaining that the princess was bullying others.

    Without investigating, Mr. Lu went to the Shen residence to inquire.

    If the guilt is not satisfied, he directly sued the emperor.

    Now it's hard to ride a tiger like this.

.Mr. Lu regretted making such a big mess before, and said, "Your Majesty, it was Wei Chen who didn't investigate clearly and wronged the princess. When I go back, I must take care of that wickedness." Kneeling on the ground and kowtowing, he wanted to put this matter to rest. Major issues to minor ones out.

    At the beginning, the emperor's messing with the mandarin ducks was a two-way beating. He wanted to check and balance the family, and he wanted to control the generals with military power.

    The last time I saw the scar on his hand, it was the mark of a stab wound. The emperor felt ashamed of his nephew.

    Everyone is also a master at watching people serve dishes, including complaints about Shen Kuo's account, who has not yet had a profitable sideline in the capital. Why did he take him out alone, mostly guessing that he has no Sacred Heart!

    The emperor didn't know that there were some unpleasant things being said outside.

    The emperor was a little angry: "Master Lu should also educate his son well."

.Master Lu groaned in his heart. If the emperor was furious, this matter would be easy to solve. That is, thunder and rain. But if he spoke in such a non-yin and yang manner, it would be a big deal.

    At this moment, a female voice came from outside: "Let me go." The voice raised the tone.

    Who else can be so arrogant in the palace except the eldest princess.