Chapter 21

After the emperor appeased the Taifu, he was also sulking. He was already the master of all peoples, and he was still being coerced by others.

    After thinking about it, he called the prince over to scold him again.

    The prince was also aggrieved in his heart, but he had to endure this.

    The emperor said again: "How could Taifu know about this?" The police immediately went down to investigate.

    At that time, everyone was in the paddock. Who else could go out and spread the message?

    The emperor's intelligence is still very powerful, and Shen Kuo was announced to enter the palace after a while.

    In the main residence of the Shen residence, Lan Ting persuaded Su Muqian, "You should eat something. I didn't eat at noon." He was pregnant with his little master now, so he couldn't go on like this.

    Su Muqian said, "Isn't the eldest son back yet?" Now they are used to eating together with two people, and they always feel uncomfortable if they have one less person.

.Lan Ting said: "Your Majesty called him away, so he must have eaten in the palace. You don't have to wait for him." After a while, he said, "I have already sent someone to wait at the door, as long as he comes back, someone will definitely notify in advance. of."

    Su Muqian said: "I see, I have a headache, you go down first."

    When Lan Ting heard Concubine Shi's words, his heart was lifted, and he said, "Would you like to ask the imperial physician to take a look in advance?"

    Su Muqian said, "No need."

    Lan Ting had to quietly retreat.

    They looked outside, and after a while, a young servant ran over and panted: "Brother Lanting, the prince has already passed the second door in the carriage, and he is about to go home." He ran all the way back.

    Lanting recited Amitabha, and gave him a small purse. The appearance is exquisite, and there are hundreds of dollars in it, which they keep as a reward. .Lan Ting said: "You have worked hard too. I will leave this money for you to drink and drink."

    The little servant went with great gratitude, and then Lan Ting went back immediately to report that their son-in-law was coming back soon.

    Su Muqian was calm all day, but when he heard this, he sat up straight: "But was criticized by His Majesty?"

    Who the emperor is looking for to be his daughter-in-law is a matter of the royal family. They secretly messed up the matter, so it is no wonder that the emperor is angry. I heard that the prince was pulled over by the emperor and scolded, not to mention such a nephew.

    Lan Ting said: "The slaves don't know." Their people can only wait outside, and everything can be said only when the prince comes back.

    At this moment, there were bursts of footsteps outside.

    Shen Kuo came back, and as soon as he entered the room, he said, "I heard that you are not eating. How can your body take it?"

.Su Muqian rolled his eyes and said, "I don't want to eat." Not knowing who it was, Shen Kuo complained as soon as he came back.

    Shen Kuo instructed Chu Yan: "Go, ask the kitchen to make some delicate dishes. I will have dinner with General Su Xiao."

    Su Muqian looked over curiously, watching Shen Kuo take off his clothes outside and ask someone to dry them. As expected of the handsome gentleman in the capital, an ordinary move made him appear dashing and handsome.