Chapter 33

The prince was very aggrieved and called out, "Father."

    The emperor's face was already red with anger, and he drank a lot of wine today. It wasn't enough to slap the prince just now, so he went up and kicked him fiercely. Said: "What the hell is going on with you, Li Meiren?"

    The prince suddenly, sweating all over his back.

    The prince immediately knelt down again and said, "I don't understand what the emperor said." Today, he used this excuse to prevaricate the punishment.

    I only felt that there was no disadvantage, I ate it all over the sky with one trick, and started to use it again.

    As everyone knows, it was the emperor who gave him face just now that he was able to sneak in, and he didn't want him to be held accountable. But now that the emperor already knew about it, he still wanted to be like this, and the angry emperor raised his hand to fight again.

    The prince was frightened and hurriedly avoided, and knelt down and kowtowed again and again.

.It can be said that the emperor has lost a lot of face today. The prince used clumsy methods to deal with Su Muqian before. Although he was disappointed with him, it did not lead to much consequences. Just open one eye and close the other.

    The good birthday was all messed up by him, and he was in a bad mood. Who knew that Zhao Meiren met the emperor today and said that she had something important to talk about. Then it was said that Li Meiren had an affair with the prince.

    The emperor was cuckolded by his own son, and was disappointed with him. Immediately went to Li Meiren to search, and sure enough, a lot of things were found. The unsightly readings that should not have appeared in the court, plus the men's shoes and the crown prince's jade pendant, and even the erotic words they wrote after they had a reunion.

    All kinds of things are not done in a day or two. The emperor had just shielded the prince, and whoever wanted to turn his head asked his son to send some color.

.All the usual grace was gone. With only the accumulated anger left, he wanted to tear the prince alive.

    The prince was also stunned: "I didn't do it, someone must be hurting me. Is it Shen Kuo?"

    As soon as the sentence fell, the emperor realized that there was still Shen Kuo in the house. Shame and annoyance. After drinking the wine, I was in a hurry, and I was blushing and panting and couldn't breathe.

    The eunuch beside him was busy giving the emperor a smooth ride: "Your Majesty, you must hold on."

    It took a long time for the emperor to let go of his anger and said, "You still want to deny it, and then ask someone to show the evidence to the prince."

    These things were originally for private entertainment, especially the letter repeatedly told that it must be burned. Who would have thought that there are still some fish that slip through the net.

    Li Meiren kept these things for herself. They were in the dark compartment under the bed, and ordinary people would never find them. .I was afraid that in the future, the prince would turn his face and refuse to recognize anyone, so he would leave some protection for himself. Who knows, these were actually known by the emperor.

    The prince saw these solid evidence, and his mentality collapsed: "Father, it was that bitch who seduced me. I was just confused for a while, father."

    Shen Kuo didn't speak beside him. Seeing the emperor's face turning from white to blue, he knew how angry he was.

    The prince said this shamelessly, but he was too embarrassed to push this matter to a woman. If he didn't want to, how could others force him.