Chapter 36

Feng Nian did not dare to call the shots for such a large-scale business as 10,000 taels of gold, so he specially asked Shen Kuo to report the matter.

    Shen Kuo had seen the power of this kind of artillery in a dream.

    But 10,000 taels of gold is a bit embarrassing for Shen Kuo, a wealthy man. The total cash in his country's books is only about 14,000 gold. Now that such a large amount of money is dispatched, the running water of many stores is dwindling. to cut off.

    However, Mr. Qing said: "The harvest season is still shallow, and the potatoes cost a lot. In the end, this firearm is just something made by some alchemists. For example, we in Daqi also know how to make soil fried yao, and when it starts, it is very powerful."

    Feng Nian lowered his head in shame when he heard what the teacher said.

.Shen Kuo didn't think so, the soil bombing did exist in Daqi, but it was too complicated and dangerous to ignite, and it would cause squibs at any time or injure people in advance. Now Daqi is no longer rationed to the army.

    On the other side of the island are firearms and forts, which are very valuable.

    In the past, there were rich products in Nanyang, and there were treasures in their pockets. Gems, minerals and pearls were transported back to Daqi, each of which was worth thousands of gold. When the former merchants exchanged money with them, those farmers only wanted some tea, silk or even coarse cloth.

    Let Daqi's caravan fool around, and get a lot of treasures for cheap. Now that the other party has firearms, they are becoming more and more cunning in the transaction! There is no guarantee that it will not be liquidated in the future.

    Shen Kuo said: "Mr. Qing, I think the firearms mastered by those islands are very valuable. We can buy them back and do some research."

.Mr. Qing frowned, and said, "Sir, you can't do it!" They have shops all over the place. But if so much money is allocated at once, more than half of them will be closed. They spent a lot of effort to settle in the store. They couldn't show their names directly, and local firms rejected foreign stores, and it was extremely difficult to gain a firm foothold.

    It's not worth sacrificing so much for such a firearm.

    Shen Kuo said: "Mr. misunderstood, this time we will resell all the goods to the Bai family, and exchange them all for gold bars." They sold some weapons on the island, which is what the local area desperately needs. The replacement jewelry is of higher quality.

    The capital is also a place that attracts visitors from all over the world. The nobles and princes prefer jewelry. This kind of good goods will not worry about no buyers!

.The Bai family was the first to set up a treasure ship. His shipments were stable. Many suppliers heard that he was back and waited for him to ship with real money and silver. The Bai family also has a jewelry company, so the goods are definitely not enough.

    The Bai family brought him into the game, and now reselling it to the Bai family is considered reciprocity. The Bai family is strong enough to eat all the goods.

    Mr. Qing glanced at the list: "These pigeon blood gemstones, emeralds, etc. are rare and rare. It's a pity to sell them." When I first went to the island and other places, these gemstones were exchanged casually, and now they have high value. This time, their business group exchanged weapons, and the other party was willing to give up some good things.

    Shen Kuo said: "Those gems should not be eaten or drunk. Change them! Change them all."

    Although these things are cherished and rare, in Shen Kuo's eyes, they are nothing at all. He grew up in the palace. Rare treasures play from childhood to adulthood.