Chapter 30

(Days Passed)
Drac's POV

I didn't pick Y/n up at the Hotel where she stayed, because I have meetings to attend. After the meeting, I headed to the classroom where I spotted my friends.

"Hi, guys!" I approach which made them surprise since I was changed last week.

"Did you just say Hi?" Max asked in disbelief.

"Uhh Yeah?" I respond as I chuckle.

"Did you just chuckle?" Xanthe asked just like Max's reaction.

I sighed, and chuckle. I went to them and playfully smack their shoulders.

"Hey, guys! Did you know that Y/n is back?!!" Murray yelled.

"Yeah, I heard about that! I'm so excited to see her again! Even though I saw her last day!" Griffin uttered.

I chuckle.

"There she is! Hi Y/n!!" Frank said. I quickly glance at her, our eyes met she smiles at me I smile back. She walks towards us.

"Hi, guys! Good evening! I'm back!" Y/n said.

"Yeah! We are so glad you are back!" Max told. She giggles, and she then glances at me. I look around and saw the boys talking. I look at her and smile as I wink. She giggles.

I then gave her a 'Let's go outside' look. She nodded.

I went outside first and she followed, she stood up beside me.

"Good evening, love" I greeted whispering since many monster students pass through us. She giggles.

"Good evening, love." She greeted back.

Suddenly Chloe came and squealed but Y/n immediately stop her by covering her mouth with her hands.

"Chloe, shhh.." Y/n told.

She then let her go.

"Okay, okay, but.....yiiieeee" she squealed again.

"Come on guys! You have to tell the others!" Chloe told.

"Y/n planned on not saying anything and seeing how long it takes for someone to notice," I uttered.

"Ahhh!! Okay²!!" She agreed, "I'll just go inside then! Bye! Enjoy cuddling!" Chloe teased and ran off.

"Why you-!" Y/n was about to hit her but she already left. I giggle.

"I'm glad you both are finally getting along," I spoke she look at me and sighed.

"Yeah. We're best friends now.." she smiles.

"Good.. by the way, are you free on Saturday?" I asked.

"Hmmm. I don't know, why?" She asked.

"I just want to ask to go on a date-" I didn't finish my words when she cut me off.

"I'm free on Saturday!" She cut.

I giggled, "I thought you don't know?" I asked as I put my hands in my pockets.

"Now I know! I'm free. Let's date!" She said and wink at me, I giggle as I wink back.

Suddenly the teacher came and both of us went inside. We sat in our seats.

"Good evening Students, I would like to welcome Y/n Amana for coming back. I'm glad you came back, Ms. Amana. If may I ask what or who made you come back?" The teacher asked. Y/n stood up.

Y/n's POV

I stood up, "Well Ahmm.."

"Did someone stop you?" The teacher asks smirking, 'Does she know about me and Drac?' I thought.

"Well yes, someone did stop me," I answered.

"Who?" She asked.

"Hmm," I don't know what to say.

Suddenly Drac's fake cough.

"Well, I guess I already know, who. You may sit down." She said. I sighed in relief. I sat down and glance at Drac. He also looks at me smirking.

I then took my notebook and pen, and wrote something after that I handed him the paper.

3rd Person's POV

Drac accepted the paper and read it.

Y/n: Does the teacher know about us?

Drac chuckles he took his pen and wrote something to reply. And he gave the paper back to Y/n. Y/n grab the paper to his hand and read it.

Drac: They already know, love. I haven't told her, she just knew. I don't know why, I'll just ask her later.

Y/n glanced at Drac, and then back to the paper and wrote for another reply and then she handed it to him. Drac grabs the paper and read it.

Y/n: Okay, and besides it's alright with me to make our relationship public. I just really want to make fun of them, just like what I said let's wait for someone to notice♡.

Drac chuckles and started to write again for another reply, afterwards, he handed it to Y/n, and she accepted it and read it.

Drac: Yeah sure, it's up to you. Let's listen to the teacher now. I love you.

Y/n blushed and smile after she reads it, she glance at Drac who was looking at her, he then wink at her. Y/n chuckles and mouthed 'I love you too' made Drac giggle and blush.

Oksie! End of the Chapter! Please vote! Sorry for my typos and grammar! Hehe! Ciao!