Chapter 37

It was late at night and they finally left the capital. After walking for a long time, Su Muqian fell asleep in Shen Kuo's arms, and Shen Kuo could smell a faint sweet smell. After a while, the carriage gradually stopped.

    Lan Ting's voice rang: "Master, there is an inn in front."

    Shen Kuo said: "Go and rest."

    Lan Ting and the others arranged it. Su Muqian heard the sound and opened his eyes. He just woke up, not knowing what happened today.

    Shen Kuo looked at his confused eyes and said with a smile, "General Su is awake?"

    Su Muqian suddenly raised his head, just in time to meet Shen Kuo's enlarged face, and was caught off guard there.

    Shen Kuo clamped his chin and put his face close, only to think that the ruddy General Su Xiaojun was particularly delicious.

    If he usually joked like this, Su Muqian would have run away. .But being teased like this, he didn't know how to react, and stayed in place.

    Shen Kuo leaned over and he didn't stop, and he kissed his lips in a daze, clean and warm.

    Both of them were shocked, and they were flustered to varying degrees.

    Su Muqian stepped back like a frightened little leopard. But he was still hugging Shen Kuo's sleeping Xiang Tian, ​​and when he avoided it, he felt the cold and stiff outside.

    Shen Kuo didn't expect that the touch just now could bring such a big shock to his heart. He said, "Is it cold?"

    Su Muqian was afraid of the severe cold, plus the cold wind infiltrated in every corner of the night, it was naturally cold, but when asked, he stubbornly said, "It's not cold."

    As soon as he finished speaking, his stomach growled, and Su Muqian's face turned red all of a sudden.

.Shen Kuo said: "We have found a place to rest, and we will eat when we settle down."

    Soon the carriage started to move again, but Su Muqian seemed to be frightened by the kiss just now, and stayed far away from Shen Kuo. A pair of eyes widened.

    Soon the carriage stopped again, and Chu Yan said, "Master, get out of the car." This is an inn, and it is empty in winter, so they packed the entire inn. Let the inn mates feed the horses and make some dine-in meals. By the way they stay. The goods are all stacked together, and there are two special guards guarding these things.

    Shen Kuo and Su Muqian got out of the car, and Su Muqian was shivered by the cold wind in the middle of the night. They live in the Tianzi No. 1 room here. Chu Yan and Lan Ting have already arranged. The quilts were replaced with those they brought from the house.

    There are also all kinds of utensils, tableware, tea cups and the like, which will soon be completely new.

.Shen Kuo was very concerned about what to eat. He also brought some cooks for this trip. They have already gone to the back kitchen to make arrangements. It's just that it is simple to go out, and there is only what to do.

    Those who can be retained by Shen Kuo are masters, and simple dishes can also make tricks. Squirrel mandarin fish, vinegared pork cutlet, roasted liver tip and scallion oil chicken.

    It is not as convenient for them to travel as to eat at the mansion. They are already hungry. Shen Kuo and Su Muqian ate quickly. I added rice several times, and the room was a little warmer after eating.

    Lanting was on duty at night, and he was guarding outside. The rest can rest for a while, and Chu Yan will rotate his classes tomorrow.

    "Master, rest early." Chu Yan said. Today's trip is cold and long, and I've been exhausted by now.

    Shen Kuo said: "Okay."

.After the servant left, Su Muqian peeked at Shen Kuo and said, "Today, sleep on your own."

    "No." Shen Kuo refused.

    Su Muqian said, "Why?"

    Shen Kuo said: "You can't fall asleep without hugging you."

    Su Muqian grew up in a military camp, and the yellow accents that the military gangsters spoke to each other were even more obscene than this. Now for some reason, every time Shen Kuo teases, his heart seems to be on fire. "That's your business."

    After speaking, he went to bed first, wrapping himself in the quilt like a cocoon. Then he closed his eyes and pressed the folded corner of the quilt under his body, not allowing others to come in.

    Shen Kuo said, "Is it naive or not?"

    Su Muqian didn't answer.

    Shen Kuo had to lie outside, he was really tired today, but he couldn't sleep.

.Since he was a child, he has been in and out of the palace and the palace, which is completely incomparable with this small inn. The bed is very narrow, and everything around is not the same as before, and people are sleepy but can't sleep.

    The more you can't sleep, the more difficult you feel at night.

    Shen Kuoben remembered and lit an oil lamp to read a book or something. If he gets up, other people outside will get up too, too excited to force himself to close his eyes.

    But I still can't sleep with my eyes closed.

    At this moment, he suddenly felt a faint sweetness. Su Muqian was probably asleep, but he looked for the heat source and came over. He put his arms around his neck and pressed his body over.

    Shen Kuo took the person in his arms like a flow of kindness, felt the warmth of his arms, he was even more sleepy, and fell asleep after a while.

    Quiet at night.

.Instead, Su Muqian opened his eyes. He slept too much on the way, and now he is not sleepy. He was hugged tightly, and the warm air from his deep breath hit the back of his neck, causing him to lose weight. It was crispy and numb, and he rubbed it without a trace. The sleeping Shen Kuo hugged him even tighter.

    Drowsiness is contagious. When Su Muqian opened his eyes again, it was already the third hour of the day, and he was the only one on the bed. As soon as he woke up, Lanting began to wait on him to wash and bring the morning food.

    "Where's Shen Kuo?" When they came out, they could no longer call their identity, so Su Muqian simply called him by his first name.

    Before Lan Ting could say anything, the door was pushed open. Shen Kuo came in from the outside, refreshed, and said, "Yingxue is more refreshing to practice swordsmanship." He woke up early, seeing that it was snowing, he could only rest for another day . .On a snowy day in the province, those who do not go to the village or the store after their journey, sleep in a carriage, the cold wind alone is enough to bear, not to mention that there is a pregnant woman in the carriage.

    Shen Kuo said: "This morning, the store went to the mountain to put a deer and instructed the kitchen to roast the deer. It has been marinated for a whole morning, and it will be roasted now. It will take at least three hours to be roasted, and you can eat it at night."

    Su Muqian said, "Aren't you going today?" He was a little embarrassed, he was very vigilant before. Now outside, actually overslept. If his brother knew, he would definitely criticize him.

    Shen Kuo said: "It's snowing for another day. I know that you are homesick, but you need to be safe when you go out. When we get to the Tongshui Pier, the boat will be faster."

    Su Muqian nodded: "Then I will write a letter to my brother and ask them to arrange it earlier."

    "Okay." Shen Kuo said with a smile: "You can say something nice for me..Otherwise, when my uncle gets angry, what should we do if we are not allowed to be together? "

    Su Muqian said: "Jing said these are unreliable."

    Shen Kuo laughed, and then grinded it for him, eager to say something nice