Chapter 39

A few days later, the captain informed them that they could go ashore today.

Shen Kuo's heart is also a lot more relaxed, it is really a very test of mentality to wander at sea all the time. The boat is always swaying, and at the beginning, everyone was eager to eat grilled fish, watch the sunrise on the boat, and occasionally catch the wind and waves when the scenery is quite spectacular.

But the fish has long been eaten, and after a long time on the boat, I feel bored with any entertainment, and the biggest hope is to get ashore quickly.

After counting the days, there are still three days before the Chinese New Year.

It was the first time for Shen Kuo to spend the New Year outside, and his heart was complicated.

When he got on the boat, Shen Kuo was worried that Su Muqian would not get used to it on the boat. This General Su is worthy of being a martial artist, except that he was a little uncomfortable in the first few days, but he was the most energetic.

.Shen Kuo grew up in brocade clothes and jade food, and he has never been swayed. He has lost a lot of weight in the past month or so while sailing at sea.

Now the captain spread the news all over the ship and told them to pack up and wait to dock.

In the study, Shen Kuo looked at the excerpts he had written for the treasury before, and added a lot. One of them was to investigate corrupt officials, reduce taxes, and benefit the common people.

Shen Kuo watched for a long time until the sound of a knock on the door from outside.

Only then did Shen Kuo put the book down and said, "Come in."

It was Su Muqian who pushed the door and entered.

A smile suddenly appeared on Shen Kuo's face: "This time it's your territory, and I have to thank you for your care."

Su Muqian said, "Listen to Chu Yan, you didn't eat anything in the morning.This time, he took milk cakes. It wasn't sweet, but it smelled of milk. It was a good refreshment.

Shen Kuo said, "I'm not hungry yet." These words were purely prevarication. The blame lies in his brocade clothing and jade food over the years. In the long run, it is really difficult to swallow those rough food, and the swaying of the boat has added to the problem of not being able to eat. However, Shen Kuo didn't publicize it, and even the servants around him concealed it.

It's just that they couldn't hide it from Su Muqian, the person beside him.

Su Muqian said: "If you go to the army to exercise, you can eat everything." Shen Kuo was born in a noble family, and he brought his own cook.

Shen Kuo said: "I think so."

Su Muqian said, "Then eat this plate of dim sum first."

Shen Kuo saw that this plate of milk cakes had not been eaten, and his tongue became greasy and his throat was sticky. .Said: "Let it go, I'll eat it later."

However, Su Muqian changed her appearance to be more talkative: "No, eat it in front of me." Then he added: "If Tuan Tuan is a picky eater like you in the future, I can't rely on it! You have lost a lot of weight these days. How can it hold up."

Shen Kuo said: "Okay, let's eat a piece each." The milk cake is only the size of a chess piece. You can eat one even if you are not hungry.

Su Muqian originally wanted him to eat more. Who knew that Shen Kuo would not eat more, this one gave him face.