Chapter 40

Soon the carriage stopped and arrived at the General's Mansion. Although the buildings here are not as beautiful as the capital, they are also simple and elegant.

    I heard Su Muqian say that there are very few servants in the general's mansion, only some old servants who work in the general's mansion.

    The banquet was set up early, fearing that they would not be suitable, so they just held a family banquet. In addition to General Su and the military division of Su, there was also a deputy army Qiu Yong.

    They said: "Today, there are no outsiders, everyone can eat and drink as much as they want."

    "Thank you uncle for your hospitality." Shen Kuo said.

    Su Muqian nudged him with his elbow.

    General Su laughed and said, "My younger brother was spoiled in Mobei, don't take offense if there is anything rude." Then he said, "Let's start!"

    Qiu Yong said: "I thought that General Su Xiao went to the capital to visit Wenya, but I didn't expect that he still had this temper."
.Military division Su said with a smile: "Mu Qian has always been likable."

    Soon the cook started serving the dishes. The cooks at the General's Mansion are very stylish, and the large pieces of meat look very rough. The pork knuckles are all served whole, and the roast pigeons are not served at all. No matter what kind of dishes are made of thick oily red sauce, the wine is a small jar per person.

    Su Muqian grew up in this environment and didn't feel anything, but he went to the capital to stay for a while, knowing that their food was exquisite and demanding, he looked at Shen Kuo with a little worry.

    Everyone started to eat, including Su Junshi, who seemed to be so polite, and he started to eat quickly and vigorously. Shen Kuo looked at Su Muqian sideways and said, "Why don't you eat?"

.Then he took a piece of meat and put it into his mouth. This stew has been stewed for a long time, and the mouth is soft and rotten, not greasy at all, but the meaty and salty aroma is mixed together, and I really want to eat it in one bite.

    Su Muqian was relieved when he saw that he was willing to eat.

    During the dinner, Shen Kuo also said something to Su Muqian: "Where did you live when you were not married? Can I go and see?" I was curious.

    Su Muqian was embarrassed, and said angrily, "You are..." He wanted to say more, looking at his brother looking at them, his cheeks flushed, and he lowered his head to eat.

    Everyone eats together. Although each has his own food, Su Muqian and Shen Kuo have come from afar, and everyone's attention will inevitably fall on them. Seeing that the two of them are arguing from time to time, they are very close.

    Military division Su just looked at General Su, and they both looked at each other and laughed.

    Su Muqian's character is straightforward and warm, and when has he ever been tweaked?
.Looking at Shen Kuo again, he is indeed a son of a noble family cultivated in the capital. He looks like a jade, and he also has a long-term disciplined etiquette style during dinner. Even if he does not speak, he is very honorable.

    General Su said: "Thank you for the weapons and equipment that the prince gave me. It solved my urgent needs."

    "Don't be too polite, General Su will just call me Shen Kuo. These things are all from robbery. We can't afford outsiders, so it's time to arm our Su family army." Shen Kuo said with a smile.